Any fans of reality cooking shows out there ?

Food & beverages Discussions
gomez1012

Re: Any fans of reality cooking shows out there ?

Post by gomez1012 »

Shark Tank
daintyhulk

Post by daintyhulk »

Master Chef is interesting
--There's nothing more deceiving than the obvious truth--
deadlything

Post by deadlything »

tmoney1224 wrote:
classicboxfan wrote:

Thanks.

Hope you did not think I was trying to be a wiseguy , I meant what I said most respectfully . It just struck me as funny from where I am so I wrote off the cuff. If you knew my path you would have shared the joke. It's been an interesting one. I hope you were not offended in any way.
If I got offended easily I wouldn't have stayed on this board so long, haha. It was a bit of an inside thing here as well, there are a couple of posters that like to give me a hard time.

A little example of the horrible treatment I get around here :lol: http://www.the13thround.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=96976&p=1282523&hilit=kitchen#p1282523

All in good fun. Again, happy to have you guys around.
Some of my best work.
5_burowz

Post by 5_burowz »

chef97 wrote:On a side note I met Bobby Flay once at an airport bar in Chicago once and he was a jerk..... Here's how the incident went down: Bobby Flay and another fellow sat down right next to me at the airport bar in Chicago and they were already in conversation.... I waited for a pause in their conversation and Mr. Flay and I made eye contact.... I immediately say hi and told him what a big fan I was of him and his show and that I was a Chef too..... He literally rolled his eyes at me and said "really" insert sarcasm then turned his back on me..... Bobby Flay is no doubt one of the most famous and successful celebrity Chef's in the US but the guy has a huge ego and is a jerk.....

I've heard from other people that he's a huge dick. He comes off like it on tv.
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

I been watching "The Shack" a new BBQ show..................My goal is to have a BBQ resturaunt one day.
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Post by Primetyme199 »

BIGBrandon2785 wrote:I been watching "The Shack" a new BBQ show..................My goal is to have a BBQ resturaunt one day.
I've been watching this too. I have also been watching cut throat kitchen, I really like that one.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
WhyteHypeBG
TTR Suppl. Challenge #10 Super Champion
TTR Suppl. Challenge #10 Super Champion

Post by WhyteHypeBG »

Primetyme199 wrote:
BIGBrandon2785 wrote:I been watching "The Shack" a new BBQ show..................My goal is to have a BBQ resturaunt one day.
I've been watching this too. I have also been watching cut throat kitchen, I really like that one.
He'll yeah, Prime. Cutthroat kitchen is awesome.

Don't forget that Scrotes Day is April 30th!
Sing All Day, Drink and Sing All Night!

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”