Chef i'm growing

Food & beverages Discussions
the13r
TTR

Chef i'm growing

Post by the13r »

So since it was legalized...federal said OK for growing at your home but not the state (provincial government)... so that means i would get a slap on the hand and a ticket (around a few hundreds i guess)... for a K or 2K worth of stuff lol... Anyway... the only clones i could get were black bomb type... i got a good plant which is 2 in 1 basically (y shape)...

Hoping to get some nice action... i had cherry tomatoe growing 15 feet tall next to my brick wall... so my expectations are pretty HIGH!!!... LOL
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert

Re: Chef i'm growing

Post by gilgamesh »

May your prospects rise HIGH :mrgreen:
chef97

Post by chef97 »

the13r wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:29 pm So since it was legalized...federal said OK for growing at your home but not the state (provincial government)... so that means i would get a slap on the hand and a ticket (around a few hundreds i guess)... for a K or 2K worth of stuff lol... Anyway... the only clones i could get were black bomb type... i got a good plant which is 2 in 1 basically (y shape)...

Hoping to get some nice action... i had cherry tomatoe growing 15 feet tall next to my brick wall... so my expectations are pretty HIGH!!!... LOL
Ha ha nice! If you're a pot head and grow your own it's awesome... Especially when you can grow legally you only have to worry about insects (only use food safe insecticides) and somebody stealing your plants. Because when they flower and the buds begin to mature they give off a scent in the evening that can be smelt for about a block if the wind is right. Last crop I grew had 2 plants that had the center bud(s) the size of my forearm... I wanted to wait just a few more days to harvest. I woke up the next morning and some jackass had clipped the center buds off those two plants... I harvested that day... While I yielded about 4 LBS of bud and another LB of premium trim which I turned into keef and bud butter... 2 books I recommend reading are canibus cultivation & the marijuana grow bible... both excellent reads with pictures to diagnose problems and suggested nutrients. But basically your pot plants like the same nutrients as tomato plants and I always grew my pot near my tomato plants... All the best and happy gardening.... 8)
Chef
chef97

Post by chef97 »

So, I know you've harvested by now... How did it go? Yield, quality etc. ?
Chef
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

It turned out great! made a 5 feet large plant and 8 feet high... lots of branches so lots of top buds... about 30 as big as a banana!! its all been hanging in my office. I need to cut and bag them now!

i'd say 1.5lbs so far
chef97

Post by chef97 »

Awesome! Congrats Astor, I know it's almost like being a proud papa when you've harvested and your bud has dried and is cured proper like and you get to sample... It's an experience I recommend to all... 8)
Chef
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

this year, same clones... they died... but was lucky to get my hands on Blueberry clones and i am good to go!

Chef it's insane how this forum was a success... was just looking at numbers and you got a chef forum going with MILLIONS of views... congrats lol
chef97

Post by chef97 »

Thanks for all your kind words bro! I had some success w/ 3 plants this grow season. 2 Indica and 1 Sativa. Definitely not my best crop and the Sativa plant developed some kind of problem so I turned it into Cannibus pain cream. I extract the THC and incorporate into coconut butter works for aches and pains real good... When youz get old like me : )
Chef
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

My plants are still adding meat on the buds. The buds are blue/black... it's a nice strand visually. I'll take pics later
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

OK so since I got them late, the result was nice buds and lots of them but in my lingo, they lacked more meat... Still excellent though and mixes well with what I had in previous years.

The result is a very dark bud which is odd and cool. They were beautiful before the harvest.

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”