Scap and HOF

scappoosejames

Scap and HOF

Post by scappoosejames »

Thanks to all who helped with Dads Robe. It looks great. Awesome words from you all as well, my mom was very touched. You can bet that we will be touching base from time to time and as soon as things calm down in my life I will get involved in some Boxing related chat as well. Take care. You are all part of our family now.
"well if that's what you wanna do" in his best sarcasm..... "Aw for Christ sake Peg..." in reference to something my mom, his lovely bride, had said or done.

scappoosejohn
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

Sounds good and glad it got there fine.. I am not the greatest packer, so I hope the frame arrived all in one piece.
Warriorking
TTR Contributor

Re: Scap and HOF

Post by Warriorking »

scappoosejames wrote:Thanks to all who helped with Dads Robe. It looks great. Awesome words from you all as well, my mom was very touched. You can bet that we will be touching base from time to time and as soon as things calm down in my life I will get involved in some Boxing related chat as well. Take care. You are all part of our family now.
We are happy your family likes.
Warriorking
Barry_BondsMVP

Post by Barry_BondsMVP »

good to hear from you and God Bless.
"Injustice, evil can’t be allowed to happen. If it happens close to you you must intervene. Sometimes you can only overcome evil with force. I always try to talk it over"

Fedor

straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

Take as much time as you need to come back James, Enga and Pook but do come back.
We'd love to hear from you from time to time, the great robe and awesome words are fitting for a person who was as great and awesome as John was. His spirit dwells in this place and I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
the13r
TTR

Re: Scap and HOF

Post by the13r »

bump

Return to “TTR HOF”