Gonna Be A Grandpa.........Again!

Big_Billa

Post by Big_Billa »

Thats awesome Scapp, gonna teach the boys how to fish?

And Camden? I hope its not after the city my man....
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

Good for you and yours and the clan. Congrats to all and best wishes for good health and tranquil home.
"... I won the battle of the bands w/ a ballad." -- LORD
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

lurkyshaka wrote:
scappoosejohn wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:Thats a nice name...i like that...Congrats.
I think it's British. She got the name from watching a movie about some Brit subject anyway.
Yeah i thought it had a British ring to it.....there's a fairly famous place in London called Camden. Yeah like it, its a good name.
LOL! I have no British decent but my dad made close friends in England during WW II before he was dispatched on D day. Even to this day we keep in contact. Anyway, it certainly isn't Norwegian but my father would of welcomed the name as well as my grandfather. Camden Andrew has a good ring to it. Don't you think?
"A champion, a true champion is to take on all capable challengers. A true champion defends his title, and looks for matches that pose a threat in order to prove to the world he deserves to be called the best of the best."
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Congrats mate!
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

Thanks for all the good words. You're a great bunch of friends, indeed. I really mean that from my heart.
"A champion, a true champion is to take on all capable challengers. A true champion defends his title, and looks for matches that pose a threat in order to prove to the world he deserves to be called the best of the best."
butaloh
TTR Doctor

Post by butaloh »

Good thing you've got that hefty mustache Scap. A lesser, barefaced grandpa wouldn't be able to handle all the extra work. I'll have to make sure my dad grows one back out once I start having kids. Congrats.

Tehran in the winter.
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

butaloh wrote:Good thing you've got that hefty mustache Scap. A lesser, barefaced grandpa wouldn't be able to handle all the extra work. I'll have to make sure my dad grows one back out once I start having kids. Congrats.
LOL! You tell him to get busy with it and the same should apply to you. After all, does a king remove his crown? Hell No! We wear our stache forever! Anyway, that's my take on it and you can check in with Warriorking if, for some unknown reason, you think I'm out of line. HA!
Andyl

Post by Andyl »

Congrats Granpappy John
b0x1ng
TTR Contributor

Post by b0x1ng »

Very nice. Congrats!
RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

:? :? I just read this thread and realized this was another..dahhh lol. I thought damn I responded to this 9 months ago lol. I believe you had the same title? I could be way off here cause their was the downer and another inbetween right? And now this new lad or lass? Man you are Grandpa Central. Lucky Grandkids. Congrats.
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
Big_Billa

Post by Big_Billa »

LOL! I have no British decent but my dad made close friends in England during WW II before he was dispatched on D day. Even to this day we keep in contact. Anyway, it certainly isn't Norwegian but my father would of welcomed the name as well as my grandfather. Camden Andrew has a good ring to it. Don't you think?
I like the name but growing up on the border of Camden I could never name my kid after that shit hole (or at least thats what everyone would ask me). Just hope your Daughter doesnt get relocated the East Coast! But thats a pretty cool story, congrats again!!
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

Thats great news man.Congrats friend
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

Post by KSTAT124 »

Congratulations! Camden Andrew does have a good ring to it.
the13r
TTR

Re: Gonna Be A Grandpa.........Again!

Post by the13r »

bump
Pook

Post by Pook »

Just to clarify Kamden was a name we got from a terrible movie not the city on the east coast or a place in England:). We spell it with a K. Seems to be becoming a popular name these days. We are tend setters! JK. Our third boy is named Aasen Joseph Miller. Joseph is after my dads brother who is now honorary grandpa:). My dad would be very impressed with Kamdens boxing skills. He outweighs his big brother by 3 pounds though I think that his little brother will out weigh him and his big brother some day. Kamden not only got my dads middle name he also got his eyes which I love. A great daily reminder of my dad.
"Never compromise yourself"........John Hustad
OLDMONGOOSE

Post by OLDMONGOOSE »

Pook wrote:Just to clarify Kamden was a name we got from a terrible movie not the city on the east coast or a place in England:). We spell it with a K. Seems to be becoming a popular name these days. We are tend setters! JK. Our third boy is named Aasen Joseph Miller. Joseph is after my dads brother who is now honorary grandpa:). My dad would be very impressed with Kamdens boxing skills. He outweighs his big brother by 3 pounds though I think that his little brother will out weigh him and his big brother some day. Kamden not only got my dads middle name he also got his eyes which I love. A great daily reminder of my dad.
Thats great, I'm glad to hear it. Your dad was good man. I hope you're doing well.
R.I.P. Scap

Return to “TTR HOF”