Gonna Be A Grandpa........Again

scappoosejohn

Gonna Be A Grandpa........Again

Post by scappoosejohn »

one of my daughter is pregnant again. I waited to say anything until everything came back good from her doctor and everything is proceeding normally. I just looked at the sonograms and the baby has developed enough to make out the head, legs and arms.

Anyway, this will be her second baby and my eighth grandchild. Life is good!
"A champion, a true champion is to take on all capable challengers. A true champion defends his title, and looks for matches that pose a threat in order to prove to the world he deserves to be called the best of the best."
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

just came back from a family dinner, my sister has two girls now, one 2 years old Marilou, and a sister of 2 months old Lili-Rose.

both very beautifull child, the 2 years old is extremely intelligent, its just greta to have young childrens in the family, gives a new dimension to the family pleasures and the positive vibe they have reflects on everybody, just making it a fun and pleasant situation.

good news!
RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

So when do you start the lawn mowing indoctrination :lol: :lol: :?:

Congrats bud. I hope all turns out well.
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Congratulations on the grandchild. That's always gotta feel good. :)

Now I just need to get to working on giving my mom and dad one...
icefold

Post by icefold »

Kids are what makes the world go around. Congratulations Scap
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

RASTA666 wrote:So when do you start the lawn mowing indoctrination :lol: :lol: :?:

So far, they just enjoy playing on the grass and I'm OK with that. Besides, I ain't all that old..........yet.
"A champion, a true champion is to take on all capable challengers. A true champion defends his title, and looks for matches that pose a threat in order to prove to the world he deserves to be called the best of the best."
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

David wrote:Congratulations on the grandchild. That's always gotta feel good. :)

Now I just need to get to working on giving my mom and dad one...
It's more like a pleasure than work................think about it. HA!
Andyl

Post by Andyl »

Congrats John. How many kids did you have to get 8 grandkids?
RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

scappoosejohn wrote:
RASTA666 wrote:So when do you start the lawn mowing indoctrination :lol: :lol: :?:

So far, they just enjoy playing on the grass and I'm OK with that. Besides, I ain't all that old..........yet.

Yeah I was only kidding. I remember you bringing it up in jest.

I think my granddad had me pushing the early 60's version of the Toys R Us lawnmower at 5 or 6 lol in a fun way. By 8 or 9 I made money painting the neighbors fence.
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

Andyl wrote:Congrats John. How many kids did you have to get 8 grandkids?
Peggy and I have five.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

So how many ounces are the first pair of mittens gonna weigh? Does Everlast make em that small?
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

RASTA666 wrote:
scappoosejohn wrote:

Yeah I was only kidding. I remember you bringing it up in jest.

I think my granddad had me pushing the early 60's version of the Toys R Us lawnmower at 5 or 6 lol in a fun way. By 8 or 9 I made money painting the neighbors fence.
Yeah, I knew you were kidding since I've brought up the subject before about how much I hate to mow the lawn. It's just back and forth and then you do it again. Very boring, redundant stuff without any challenge involved whatsoever.
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Post by Primetyme199 »

Congrats Scapp.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

straycat wrote:So how many ounces are the first pair of mittens gonna weigh? Does Everlast make em that small?
Out of the seven grandkids, I have two boys. Both of them already can bend at the waist and throw straight punches at the age of one and watch the fights with me. If they show an keen interest at five then they'll get some better training but that will be contingent on their parents approval. Still, I plan to teach them the ropes for their own benefit such as working off the jab, slip and counter, use angles, correct punching and stepping to the opponent. And when I'm all done with that , then we'll go do some fishing!
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

icefold wrote:Kids are what makes the world go around. Congratulations Scap
Thanks Icefold.
straycat
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

scappoosejohn wrote:
straycat wrote:So how many ounces are the first pair of mittens gonna weigh? Does Everlast make em that small?
Out of the seven grandkids, I have two boys. Both of them already can bend at the waist and throw straight punches at the age of one and watch the fights with me. If they show an keen interest at five then they'll get some better training but that will be contingent on their parents approval. Still, I plan to teach them the ropes for their own benefit such as working off the jab, slip and counter, use angles, correct punching and stepping to the opponent. And when I'm all done with that , then we'll go do some fishing!
Scapp I get the notion that you may be more than just an observational fan. You actually box before?
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
supermaxpapic

Post by supermaxpapic »

Felicitation!

Team PlatanoPower... "El Fundador".
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

straycat wrote:
scappoosejohn wrote:
Scapp I get the notion that you may be more than just an observational fan. You actually box before?
I did some, yes. Never as a professional , though.
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

supermaxpapic wrote:Felicitation!
I don't know what that means but if it's good then I'm down with it!
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

good stuff bro... never a bad thing to have more scaps running around...
supermaxpapic

Post by supermaxpapic »

scappoosejohn wrote:
"Felicidades" means congratulations in Spanish. :lol:

Team PlatanoPower... "El Fundador".
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

supermaxpapic wrote:
scappoosejohn wrote:
"Felicidades" means congratulations in Spanish. :lol:
Gracias, my friend. (Hope I typed that right)
Warriorking
TTR Contributor

Re: Gonna Be A Grandpa........Again

Post by Warriorking »

scappoosejohn wrote:I don't know if you all remember my post about one of my daughter's having a miscarriage but, anyway, she is pregnant again. I waited to say anything until everything came back good from her doctor and everything is proceeding normally. I just looked at the sonograms and the baby has developed enough to make out the head, legs and arms.

Anyway, this will be her second baby and my eighth grandchild. Life is good!

Congrats John. There is nothing like grandkids. We have two and they are awesome,plus they go home if they get to whinny. :lol:
Warriorking
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

Post by KSTAT124 »

Congratulations! That's great news!
pafoti
TTR Donator II

Post by pafoti »

Congrats Scap! I actually find out in 5 hours what me and my g/f are having. I think I'm jinxed cause the room is already painted pink.......
GREYGTBANDIT

Return to “TTR HOF”