Should we suspend the picks?

MMA Pick Em' Challenge
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Should we suspend the picks?

Post by Primetyme199 »

Should we suspend the picks since there are only 3 of us doing it? Or do you guys want to keep going?
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
Mr.TKO

Post by Mr.TKO »

I totally forgot about the Bellator card... We definitly need more people, Vamp and Bonds used to do it all the time now its just me, you and overlord. Really takes the excitement out.
RIP Scap & Rasta
Supreme Overlord

Post by Supreme Overlord »

yeah we most definitely need more people in the challenge we need to get the word out
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

i'd like to participate but i barely know fighters now these days

i had fun watching bellator
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

Just talked to Vamp earlier and he said he just hasn't had time to do them, he hasn't even been watching the fights. Not sure what the deal is with Barry, he didn't answer any messages I left about it.

If it will help you get involved Astor I can cut back on the fights and just put the big names in for the challenges. Could get more people into it if we do that.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

Part of the problem is most likely too many fighters that people don't know. I forget most people aren't into MMA the same way I am.

Mr.TKO

Post by Mr.TKO »

Primetyme199 wrote:Part of the problem is most likely too many fighters that people don't know. I forget most people aren't into MMA the same way I am.
Well people seem to do pretty good on the UFC cards but when it comes to Strikeforce or Bellator alot of people dont know the fighters. Maybe full UFC cards and main cards of Strikeforce and Bellator?
RIP Scap & Rasta
Mr.TKO

Post by Mr.TKO »

Primetyme199 wrote:Part of the problem is most likely too many fighters that people don't know. I forget most people aren't into MMA the same way I am.
Well people seem to do pretty good on the UFC cards but when it comes to Strikeforce or Bellator alot of people dont know the fighters. Maybe full UFC cards and main cards of Strikeforce and Bellator?
RIP Scap & Rasta
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

Mr.TKO wrote:
We'll try that.

Mr.TKO

Post by Mr.TKO »

Primetyme199 wrote:
Mr.TKO wrote:
We'll try that.
Maybe post a thread asking who is interested in patricipating? Alot of discussions in MMA threads with people who know there shit but they dont seem to want to do pick em. Maybe in the thread ask whos interested?
RIP Scap & Rasta
King Shisa

Post by King Shisa »

I'm way into MMA and even I don't know a lot of people on the Bellator/ SF Challengers series.
I'm not a hero. I'm not a savior. Forget what you know.

I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control.
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

King Shisa wrote:
I'm way into MMA and even I don't know a lot of people on the Bellator/ SF Challengers series.

No your not, you can't even name the fighters from your gym.

King Shisa

Post by King Shisa »

That's 'cause aside from me, none of them are important!
I'm not a hero. I'm not a savior. Forget what you know.

I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control.
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

King Shisa wrote:That's 'cause aside from me, none of them are important!
Good answer.

theVAMP
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ

Post by theVAMP »

Thats why i think if you still do it the same way, but divide the orgs...

So we have a UFC picks champ... Strikeforce picks champ... etc

And an overall champ...

So people could only take part in the orgs they know, and the hardcore pickers, can still compete with the other orgs and the overall... also bring percentages back.

Return to “The TTR MMA Pick Em' Challenge”