Someone let me know when you start a new season of this

gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert

Someone let me know when you start a new season of this

Post by gilgamesh »

I'd like to compete in the Superfights challenge, and the TTR challenge and all these other Fight picking games you fellas got set up here, but I'll wait until you guys start over from the beginning because I like to win or at least come close to winning at these things LOL. I might go ahead and play in the game you got going now for the hell of it even though I've missed most rounds and wouldn't be able to catch up in the scores with the leaders or whatever, but I've always loved these kinds of things in Boxing forums.

Picking fights, flexing your Boxing knowledge against fellow fans. Always fun.
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

Re: Someone let me know when you start a new season of this

Post by KSTAT124 »

gilgamesh wrote:I'd like to compete in the Superfights challenge, and the TTR challenge and all these other Fight picking games you fellas got set up here, but I'll wait until you guys start over from the beginning because I like to win or at least come close to winning at these things LOL. I might go ahead and play in the game you got going now for the hell of it even though I've missed most rounds and wouldn't be able to catch up in the scores with the leaders or whatever, but I've always loved these kinds of things in Boxing forums.

The next Superfights Challenge will start in November and run for a year.

The regular TTR Challenge runs for 26 weeks. The current one just finished Week #4.

The Supplementary Challenge is held periodically and runs until someone accumulates 300 points (2 points for picking the winner; 1 point for picking the correct method of victory).
gilgamesh

Post by gilgamesh »

KSTAT124 wrote:
gilgamesh wrote:I'd like to compete in the Superfights challenge, and the TTR challenge and all these other Fight picking games you fellas got set up here, but I'll wait until you guys start over from the beginning because I like to win or at least come close to winning at these things LOL. I might go ahead and play in the game you got going now for the hell of it even though I've missed most rounds and wouldn't be able to catch up in the scores with the leaders or whatever, but I've always loved these kinds of things in Boxing forums.

The next Superfights Challenge will start in November and run for a year.

The regular TTR Challenge runs for 26 weeks. The current one just finished Week #4.

The Supplementary Challenge is held periodically and runs until someone accumulates 300 points (2 points for picking the winner; 1 point for picking the correct method of victory).
Thanks for the reply bud. I'll be looking to join in on this in the near future. I'll keep my eyes open for the November season and whatever else comes along in the game. I'll be around so I'm sure I'll notice. I might join in on the Supplementary challenge and all that stuff before November.
gilgamesh

Post by gilgamesh »

On second thought I'll probably just compete in the TTR Challenge and the Superfights Challenge because I don't have a clue who a lot of those guys are in the Supplementary Challenge fights
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

Regular challenge is back in business??
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

straycat wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:25 pm Regular challenge is back in business??
Not yet. We don't have a lot of TTR members participating in the Superfights Challenge. If we had more, say 10 to 15 participating, then it might be worth re-booting the regular Challenge.
kewlmodee

Post by kewlmodee »

I'd be up for the regular challenge again too.
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

I don't think there are enough TTR members interested in a regular TTR Challenge but since we have a small but solid group playing the Superfights Challenge, I'll mix in a some more "borderline" Superfights and bouts like Cuarto-Taduran II and, later in the month, Rigondeaux-Astrolabio. Unless bouts are scratched, we should have 13 or so fights for February. March is looking pretty good too.

Return to “TTR Superfights Challenge”