TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post Reply
User avatar
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
Posts: 19882
Location: Valley ______, New York

TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by KSTAT124 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:57 am

This week's lineup is more like one in the now dormant Supplementary Challenge but it keeps us active. Next week should be very interesting (especially if you like the lighter weight classes).

Friday, December 22-

Saint-Quentin, Aisne, France-

Fight #1- Vacant EBU Super Welterweight Title-
Orlando Fiordigiglio (IBF #4, WBC #6; 27-1, 12 KOs).....9 points
vs.
Zakaria Attou (WBC #26; 25-6-2, 7 KOs).....11 points

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany-

Fight #2- IBF International Heavyweight Title-
Champion Alexander Dimitrenko (IBF #8, WBO #13, WBC #18; 40-3, 26 KOs).....8 points
vs.
Miljan Rovcanin (18-0, 12 KOs).....12 points

Saturday, December 23-

Naga City, Cebu, Philippines-

Fight #3- Mimimumweight Bout-
Vic Saludar (WBO #2, IBF #12; 15-3, 9 KOs).....10 points
vs.
Lito Dante (WBC #15; 14-8-4, 7 KOs).....10 points

Fight #4- Flyweight Bout-
Froilan Saludar (WBO #8, WBC #14, IBF #14; 26-2-1, 17 KOs).....8 points
vs.
Salatiel Amit (10-4-2, 7 KOs).....12 points

Fight #5- JEOPARDY FIGHT-
Minimumweight Bout (Non-title)-
WBO Asia Pacific Youth champion Robert Paradero (WBO #1, WBC #28; 15-0, 10 KOs).....7 points
vs.
Ian Ligutan (6-9-2, 3 KOs).....13 points

Jaipur, India-

Fight #6- WBO Asia Pacific Super Middleweight Title-
Champion Vijender Singh (WBO #7; 9-0, 7 KOs).....8 points
vs.
Ernest Amuzu (23-2, 21 KOs).....12 points

Tuesday, December 26-

Kobe, Hyogo, Japan-

Fight #7- Japanese Minimumweight Title-
Champion Reiya Konishi (WBO #5, WBC #6, IBF #6, TTR #13- all at 105; WBA #7 at 108; 14-0, 5 KOs).....8 points
vs.
Kenta Matsui (8-6, 1 KO).....12 points
- Matsui is the JBC's #1 contender for Konishi's title.

Thursday, December 28-

Thailand-

Fight #8- WBA Asia Flyweight Title-
Champion Stamp Kiatniwat (birth name: Yutthana Kaensa; WBA #10, WBC #24; 18-1, 6 KOs).....8 points
vs.
Macrea Gandionco (12-5-3, 7 KOs).....12 points

User avatar
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
Posts: 19882
Location: Valley ______, New York

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by KSTAT124 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:16 pm

1. Fiordigiglio UD
2. Dimitrenko TKO
3. V. Saludar UD
4. F. Saludar KO
5. Paradero TKO
6. Singh KO
7. Konishi MD
8. Kiatniwat UD

User avatar
theVAMP
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ
Posts: 21826
Location: Underworld

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by theVAMP » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:07 am

1. Fiordigiglio UD
2. Dimitrenko KO
3. V. Saludar UD
4. F. Saludar KO
5. Paradero TKO
6. Singh KO
7. Konishi UD
8. Kiatniwat UD

User avatar
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Posts: 25514
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!
Contact:

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by straycat » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Fiordigiglio______________UD
Dimitrenko______________UD
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
Image

User avatar
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert
Posts: 20798
Location: Terrapin Station

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by gilgamesh » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:26 pm

1. Fiordigiglio - DEC
2. Dimitrenko - TKO
3. Vic Saludar - UD
4. Froilan Saludar - TKO
5. Paradero - TKO
6. Singh - DEC
7. Konishi - DEC
8. Kiatniwat - DEC
Image

User avatar
Drinquor
Posts: 148

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by Drinquor » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Fiordigiglio UD
Dimitrenko KO

User avatar
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Posts: 25514
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!
Contact:

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by straycat » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:09 pm

straycat wrote:Fiordigiglio______________UD
Dimitrenko______________UD
V Saludar_______________UD
F Saludar_______________KO Rd 9
Paradero_______________KO Rd 4
Amuzu_________________KO (Nothing to lose here somebody very likely is getting counted out)
Konishi________________UD
Kiatniwat_______________UD
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
Image

User avatar
Drinquor
Posts: 148

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by Drinquor » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:04 pm

Drinquor wrote:Fiordigiglio UD
Dimitrenko KO
V. Saludar UD
F. Saludar KO
Paradero KO
Singh KO
Konishi UD
Kiatniwat UD

User avatar
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
Posts: 19882
Location: Valley ______, New York

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by KSTAT124 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:20 am

RESULTS and POINTS BREAKDOWN:

Fight #1- Vacant EBU European Super Welterweight Title-
Zakaria Attou (WBC #26; 26-6-2, 7 KOs)
Split Dec. 12
Orlando Fiordigiglio (IBF #4, WBC #6; 27-2, 12 KOs)
- Fiordigiglio's IBF Intercontinental title was not on the line.
- Attou, who was down in the fourth round, won on two of the judges' cards by the respective scores of 116-111 and 115-112. The third judge had Fiordigiglio winning, 117-111.
.....11 points for picking Attou plus 2 points for picking him by decision

Fight #2- Non-title Heavyweight Bout-
IBF International champion Alexander Dimitrenko (IBF #8, WBC #18; 40-3-1, 26 KOs)
Split Dec. Draw 10
Serbian champion Miljan Rovcanin (18-0-1, 12 KOs)
- The scores were 96-90 for Dimitrenko, 94-92 for Rovcanin, and 93-93.
.....20 points for picking a draw

User avatar
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
Posts: 19882
Location: Valley ______, New York

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by KSTAT124 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:21 pm

KSTAT124 wrote:RESULTS and POINTS BREAKDOWN:

Fight #1- Vacant EBU European Super Welterweight Title-
Zakaria Attou (WBC #26; 26-6-2, 7 KOs)
Split Dec. 12
Orlando Fiordigiglio (IBF #4, WBC #6; 27-2, 12 KOs)
- Fiordigiglio's IBF Intercontinental title was not on the line.
- Attou, who was down in the fourth round, won on two of the judges' cards by the respective scores of 116-111 and 115-112. The third judge had Fiordigiglio winning, 117-111.
.....11 points for picking Attou plus 2 points for picking him by decision

Fight #2- Non-title Heavyweight Bout-
IBF International champion Alexander Dimitrenko (IBF #8, WBC #18; 40-3-1, 26 KOs)
Split Dec. Draw 10
Serbian champion Miljan Rovcanin (18-0-1, 12 KOs)
- The scores were 96-90 for Dimitrenko, 94-92 for Rovcanin, and 93-93.
.....20 points for picking a draw
Fight #3- Light Flyweight Bout-
Vic Saludar (WBO #2, IBF #12- both at 105; 16-3, 9 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 10
Lito Dante (WBC #15 at 105; 14-9-4, 7 KOs)
- Saludar weighed in at 107; Dante at 106.
- The scores were 97-93, 97-93, and 98-92.
.....10 points for picking Saludar plus 2 points for picking him by decision

Fight #4- SCRATCH-
Bantamweight Bout-
Froilan Saludar (WBO #9, WBC #14, IBF #14- all at 112; 27-2-1, 18 KOs)
TKO-1
Rogen Flores (14-40-6, 7 KOs)
- Flores was a late substitute. Saludar was originally slated for a rematch with Salatiel Amit (10-4-2, 7 KOs) whom he had stopped in the ninth round this past June 10.
- Saludar weighed in at 117 3/4; Flores at 118.
- Saludar is now 2-0 versus Flores having stopped him at the end of the second round on April 12, 2014.

Fight #5- JEOPARDY FIGHT-
Non-title Light Flyweight vs. Super Flyweight Bout-
WBO Asia Pacific mini-flyweight champion Robert Paradero (WBO #1, WBC #28- both at 105; 16-0, 11 KOs)
TKO-1
super flyweight Ian Ligutan (6-10-2, 3 KOs)
- Paradero weighed in at 107; Ligutan at 114.
- Paradero is now 2-0 versus Ligutan. They fought as mini-flyweights on April 2, 2016 with Paradero winning by unanimous decision after 10 rounds.
.....7 points for picking Paradero plus 2 points for picking him by KO/TKO (if you picked Ligutan, you lost 7 points)

Fight #6- WBO Asia Pacific and WBO Oriental Super Middleweight Titles-
Champion Vijender Singh (WBO #6; 10-0, 7 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 10
George Amuzu (23-3, 21 KOs)
- Singh, a three-time Olympian who won a Bronze Medal in 2008, won by three 100-90 scores.
.....8 points for picking Singh plus 2 points for picking him by decision

User avatar
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
Posts: 19882
Location: Valley ______, New York

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by KSTAT124 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:13 am

KSTAT124 wrote:
KSTAT124 wrote:RESULTS and POINTS BREAKDOWN:

Fight #1- Vacant EBU European Super Welterweight Title-
Zakaria Attou (WBC #26; 26-6-2, 7 KOs)
Split Dec. 12
Orlando Fiordigiglio (IBF #4, WBC #6; 27-2, 12 KOs)
- Fiordigiglio's IBF Intercontinental title was not on the line.
- Attou, who was down in the fourth round, won on two of the judges' cards by the respective scores of 116-111 and 115-112. The third judge had Fiordigiglio winning, 117-111.
.....11 points for picking Attou plus 2 points for picking him by decision

Fight #2- Non-title Heavyweight Bout-
IBF International champion Alexander Dimitrenko (IBF #8, WBC #18; 40-3-1, 26 KOs)
Split Dec. Draw 10
Serbian champion Miljan Rovcanin (18-0-1, 12 KOs)
- The scores were 96-90 for Dimitrenko, 94-92 for Rovcanin, and 93-93.
.....20 points for picking a draw
Fight #3- Light Flyweight Bout-
Vic Saludar (WBO #2, IBF #12- both at 105; 16-3, 9 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 10
Lito Dante (WBC #15 at 105; 14-9-4, 7 KOs)
- Saludar weighed in at 107; Dante at 106.
- The scores were 97-93, 97-93, and 98-92.
.....10 points for picking Saludar plus 2 points for picking him by decision

Fight #4- SCRATCH-
Bantamweight Bout-
Froilan Saludar (WBO #9, WBC #14, IBF #14- all at 112; 27-2-1, 18 KOs)
TKO-1
Rogen Flores (14-40-6, 7 KOs)
- Flores was a late substitute. Saludar was originally slated for a rematch with Salatiel Amit (10-4-2, 7 KOs) whom he had stopped in the ninth round this past June 10.
- Saludar weighed in at 117 3/4; Flores at 118.
- Saludar is now 2-0 versus Flores having stopped him at the end of the second round on April 12, 2014.

Fight #5- JEOPARDY FIGHT-
Non-title Light Flyweight vs. Super Flyweight Bout-
WBO Asia Pacific mini-flyweight champion Robert Paradero (WBO #1, WBC #28- both at 105; 16-0, 11 KOs)
TKO-1
super flyweight Ian Ligutan (6-10-2, 3 KOs)
- Paradero weighed in at 107; Ligutan at 114.
- Paradero is now 2-0 versus Ligutan. They fought as mini-flyweights on April 2, 2016 with Paradero winning by unanimous decision after 10 rounds.
.....7 points for picking Paradero plus 2 points for picking him by KO/TKO (if you picked Ligutan, you lost 7 points)

Fight #6- WBO Asia Pacific and WBO Oriental Super Middleweight Titles-
Champion Vijender Singh (WBO #6; 10-0, 7 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 10
George Amuzu (23-3, 21 KOs)
- Singh, a three-time Olympian who won a Bronze Medal in 2008, won by three 100-90 scores.
.....8 points for picking Singh plus 2 points for picking him by decision
Fight #7- Japanese Minimumweight Title-
Champion Reiya Konishi (WBO #5, WBC #6, IBF #6, TTR #13- all at 105; WBA #7 at 108; 15-0, 5 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 10
Kenta Matsui (8-7, 1 KO)
- Konishi unananimously outpointed the JBC's #1 ranked contender by the scores of 99-90, 99-90, and 99-92.
.....8 points for picking Konishi plus 2 points for picking him by decision

User avatar
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
Posts: 19882
Location: Valley ______, New York

Re: TTR Challenge #25- Week #21

Post by KSTAT124 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:08 am

KSTAT124 wrote:
KSTAT124 wrote:
KSTAT124 wrote:RESULTS and POINTS BREAKDOWN:

Fight #1- Vacant EBU European Super Welterweight Title-
Zakaria Attou (WBC #26; 26-6-2, 7 KOs)
Split Dec. 12
Orlando Fiordigiglio (IBF #4, WBC #6; 27-2, 12 KOs)
- Fiordigiglio's IBF Intercontinental title was not on the line.
- Attou, who was down in the fourth round, won on two of the judges' cards by the respective scores of 116-111 and 115-112. The third judge had Fiordigiglio winning, 117-111.
.....11 points for picking Attou plus 2 points for picking him by decision

Fight #2- Non-title Heavyweight Bout-
IBF International champion Alexander Dimitrenko (IBF #8, WBC #18; 40-3-1, 26 KOs)
Split Dec. Draw 10
Serbian champion Miljan Rovcanin (18-0-1, 12 KOs)
- The scores were 96-90 for Dimitrenko, 94-92 for Rovcanin, and 93-93.
.....20 points for picking a draw
Fight #3- Light Flyweight Bout-
Vic Saludar (WBO #2, IBF #12- both at 105; 16-3, 9 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 10
Lito Dante (WBC #15 at 105; 14-9-4, 7 KOs)
- Saludar weighed in at 107; Dante at 106.
- The scores were 97-93, 97-93, and 98-92.
.....10 points for picking Saludar plus 2 points for picking him by decision

Fight #4- SCRATCH-
Bantamweight Bout-
Froilan Saludar (WBO #9, WBC #14, IBF #14- all at 112; 27-2-1, 18 KOs)
TKO-1
Rogen Flores (14-40-6, 7 KOs)
- Flores was a late substitute. Saludar was originally slated for a rematch with Salatiel Amit (10-4-2, 7 KOs) whom he had stopped in the ninth round this past June 10.
- Saludar weighed in at 117 3/4; Flores at 118.
- Saludar is now 2-0 versus Flores having stopped him at the end of the second round on April 12, 2014.

Fight #5- JEOPARDY FIGHT-
Non-title Light Flyweight vs. Super Flyweight Bout-
WBO Asia Pacific mini-flyweight champion Robert Paradero (WBO #1, WBC #28- both at 105; 16-0, 11 KOs)
TKO-1
super flyweight Ian Ligutan (6-10-2, 3 KOs)
- Paradero weighed in at 107; Ligutan at 114.
- Paradero is now 2-0 versus Ligutan. They fought as mini-flyweights on April 2, 2016 with Paradero winning by unanimous decision after 10 rounds.
.....7 points for picking Paradero plus 2 points for picking him by KO/TKO (if you picked Ligutan, you lost 7 points)

Fight #6- WBO Asia Pacific and WBO Oriental Super Middleweight Titles-
Champion Vijender Singh (WBO #6; 10-0, 7 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 10
George Amuzu (23-3, 21 KOs)
- Singh, a three-time Olympian who won a Bronze Medal in 2008, won by three 100-90 scores.
.....8 points for picking Singh plus 2 points for picking him by decision
Fight #7- Japanese Minimumweight Title-
Champion Reiya Konishi (WBO #5, WBC #6, IBF #6, TTR #13- all at 105; WBA #7 at 108; 15-0, 5 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 10
Kenta Matsui (8-7, 1 KO)
- Konishi unananimously outpointed the JBC's #1 ranked contender by the scores of 99-90, 99-90, and 99-92.
.....8 points for picking Konishi plus 2 points for picking him by decision
Fight #8- WBA Asia Flyweight Title-
Champion Stamp Kiatniwat (birth name: Yutthana Kaensa; WBA #10, WBC #24; 19-1, 7 KOs)
KO-4 2:48
Macrea Gandionco (12-6-3, 7 KOs)
- Former WBA Interim World flyweight champion Kiatniwat (Kaensa) has won all four of his bouts since his TKO-7 loss to then defending WBA World flyweight champion Kazuto Ioka on December 31, 2016.
- Former WBO Asia Pacific flyweight champ Gandionco is now 2-6-2 wirh one win by KO in his last ten bouts.
.....8 points for picking Kiatniwat plus 2 points for picking him by KO/TKO

Post Reply