TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post Reply
User avatar
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert
Posts: 21101
Location: Terrapin Station

TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by gilgamesh » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Saturday, July 23


Fight 1: Vacant Lineal (*) World Junior Welterweight Title/Vacant Ring Magazine World Junior Welterweight Title/WBC World Super Lightweight Title/WBO World Junior Welterweight Title-

Viktor Postol: 28-0 (12 KO's)...10 Points
vs
Terence Crawford: 28-0 (20 KO's)...10 Points

- * - as recognized by TTR, the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, and the International Boxing Research Organization-affiliated Cyber Boxing Zone.

Postol-Crawford is also Superfight #12 of TTR Superfights Challenge #9:
http://www.the13thround.com/phpBB2/view ... 8&t=121088


Fight 2: vacant WBO World Featherweight Championship

Oscar Valdez: 19-0 (17 KO's)...10 Points
vs
Matias Carlos Adrian Rueda: 26-0 (23 KO's)...10 Points


Fight 3: Welterweight Bout

Jose Benavidez: 24-0 (16 KO's)...8 Points
vs
Francisco Santana: 24-4-1 (12 KO's)...12 Points


Wednesday, July 27


Fight 4: WBO World Bantamweight Championship

Pungluang Sor Singyu: 52-3 (35 KO's)...10 Points
vs
Marlon Tapales: 28-2 (11 KO's)...10 Points
Image

User avatar
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Posts: 25612
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!
Contact:

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by straycat » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Crawford________________KO
Valdez__________________KO
Benavidaz_______________UD
Thanks for getting these up Gil, heading back to Camp (aka No Man's Land Isolated From Everything)
See Ya'll Saturday
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.

JMoran80
TTR Challenge #4 Super Champ
TTR Challenge #4 Super Champ
Posts: 61
Location: Muskego,WI

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by JMoran80 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:51 pm

Crawford UD
Valdez UD
Benavidez TKO
Tapales UD

User avatar
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION
Posts: 31891
Location: North Carolina

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by marciano1952 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:23 am

Crawford DEC
Valdez KO
Benavidez DEC
Singu DEC
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
Image

User avatar
DBO
Only DBO & Marciano have won All 3 Challenges
Only DBO & Marciano have won All 3 Challenges
Posts: 15144
Location: CT, USA

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by DBO » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:57 am

Postol TKO
Valdez KO
Benavidez UD
Singu TKO

mannymac
Posts: 323

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by mannymac » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:59 am

Postol - UD
Valdez - KO
Benavides - KO
Singyu - KO

User avatar
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert
Posts: 21101
Location: Terrapin Station

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by gilgamesh » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:52 pm

1. Crawford - DEC
2. Valdez - TKO
3. Benavidez - TKO
4. Singyu - DEC
Image

daintyhulk
Posts: 5834
Location: Toronto, Ontario,

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by daintyhulk » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Postol - TKO
Valdez - KO
Benavidez - DEC
Tapales - DEC
--There's nothing more deceiving than the obvious truth--

User avatar
WillieB59
Posts: 401
Location: Wherever I may be

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by WillieB59 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:49 pm

1. Postol TKO
2. Valdez KO
3. Benavidez UD
4. Tapales TKO

User avatar
5_burowz
Posts: 10441
Location: Smooches honey bunch

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by 5_burowz » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:23 pm

I can't believe how many people are picking Postol!!

Terence Crawford - KO
Oscar Valdez - KO
Jose Benavidez - UD
Pungluang Sor Singyu - KO

User avatar
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
Posts: 20286
Location: Valley Stream, New York

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by KSTAT124 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:25 am

1. Postol TKO (although a Crawford win won't surprise me at all)
2. Valdez KO
3. Benavidez UD
4. Sor Singyu TKO (after what Tapales did to the previously unbeaten Omori, he certainly has a good chance of upsetting Pungluang.....still, it would be an upset and I'm counting on the champ to retain his title)

User avatar
ceelowsback
Posts: 5775
Location: KTFO

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by ceelowsback » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:44 am

Fight 1: Viktor Postol: 28-0 (12 KO's)...10 Points KO
Fight 2: Oscar Valdez: 19-0 (17 KO's)...10 Points KO
Fight 3: Jose Benavidez: 24-0 (16 KO's)...8 Points KO
Fight 4: Pungluang Sor Singyu: 52-3 (35 KO's)...10 Points KO
TEAM PLATANO POWER - CARIBBEAN CONNECTION

User avatar
kewlmodee
Posts: 760

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by kewlmodee » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:51 am

Fight 1: Crawford UD
Fight 2: Valdez KO
Fight 3: Benavidez UD
Fight 4: Sor Singyu UD

chef97
Posts: 18104
Location: Grand Junction, CO

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by chef97 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:41 am

Terence Crawford > UD

Oscar Valdez > KO

Jose Benavidez > UD

Pungluang Sor Singyu > KO
Chef

User avatar
tainos
TTR Super Challenge 7 & Regular Challenge 20 & 22 Champion
TTR Super Challenge 7 & Regular Challenge 20 & 22 Champion
Posts: 23561
Location: Downey, CA

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by tainos » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Crawford KTFO
Valdez KO
Benavides KO
Singyu UD
Yo naci en Puerto Rico. Pero me cree en Nueva York. Pero nunca me olvidare, de mi tierra Borinquena.
Team Platano Power - Carribean Connection

User avatar
J.J.Dillon
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ
Posts: 14408
Location: Northern California

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by J.J.Dillon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:59 pm

1) Crawford STOP
2) Valdez STOP
3) Benavidez STOP
4) Sor Singyu DEC

User avatar
ihsahn
Posts: 12

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by ihsahn » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:27 pm

Crawford, Decision
Valdez, TKO
Benavidez, KO
Singyu, TKO
GGG Fan Appreciation Club
Image

User avatar
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
Posts: 20286
Location: Valley Stream, New York

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by KSTAT124 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:00 pm

RESULTS and POINTS BREAKDOWN:

Fight #1- BONUS FIGHT-
Vacant Lineal (*) World Junior Welterweight Title/Vacant Ring Magazine World Junior Welterweight Title/WBC World Super Lightweight Title/WBO World Junior Welterweight Title-
WBO champion Terence Crawford (TTR #2, Transnational #2, The Ring #2; The Ring #6 P4P, TTR #7 P4P, Transnational #7 P4P; 29-0, 20 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 12
WBC champion Viktor Postol (TTR #1, Transnational #1, The Ring #1; 28-1, 12 KOs)
- * - as recognized by TTR, the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, and the International Boxing Research Organization-affiliated Cyber Boxing Zone.
- Crawford floored Postol twice in the fifth round and went on to win by the scores of 118-107, 117-108, and 118-107.
.....20 points for picking Crawford plus 4 points for picking him by decision.

Fight #2- Vacant WBO World Featherweight Title-
Oscar Valdez (WBO #1, WBA #2, Transnational #6, TTR #7, The Ring #8; 20-0, 18 KOs)
KO-2 2:18
Matias Carlos Adrian Rueda (WBO #2; 26-1, 23 KOs)
- Valdez floored Rueda twice in the second round.
.....10 points for picking Valdez plus 2 points for picking him by KO/TKO

Fight #3- Welterweight Bout-
Jose Benavidez, Jr. (WBA #2, WBC #18- both at 147; Transnational #4, WBO #13- both at 140; 25-0, 16 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 10
Francisco Santana (24-5-1, 12 KOs)
- Benavidez weighed in at 146 1/2; Santana at 148.
- The scores were 100-90, 96-94, and 98-92.
.....8 points for picking Benavidez pus 2 points for picking him by decision

User avatar
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Posts: 25612
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!
Contact:

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by straycat » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 am

straycat wrote:Crawford________________KO
Valdez__________________KO
Benavidaz_______________UD
Thanks for getting these up Gil, heading back to Camp (aka No Man's Land Isolated From Everything)
See Ya'll Saturday
Singyu__________________KO Rd 7
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.

User avatar
WillieB59
Posts: 401
Location: Wherever I may be

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by WillieB59 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:52 pm

WillieB59 wrote:1. Postol TKO
2. Valdez KO
3. Benavidez UD
4. Tapales TKO
I may have been wrong about Postol but I was right about Tapales! Point-wise, it would have been better the other way around but I finished strong!

User avatar
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
Posts: 20286
Location: Valley Stream, New York

Re: TTR Challenge #23 - Week 7

Post by KSTAT124 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:09 pm

KSTAT124 wrote:RESULTS and POINTS BREAKDOWN:

Fight #1- BONUS FIGHT-
Vacant Lineal (*) World Junior Welterweight Title/Vacant Ring Magazine World Junior Welterweight Title/WBC World Super Lightweight Title/WBO World Junior Welterweight Title-
WBO champion Terence Crawford (TTR #2, Transnational #2, The Ring #2; The Ring #6 P4P, TTR #7 P4P, Transnational #7 P4P; 29-0, 20 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 12
WBC champion Viktor Postol (TTR #1, Transnational #1, The Ring #1; 28-1, 12 KOs)
- * - as recognized by TTR, the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, and the International Boxing Research Organization-affiliated Cyber Boxing Zone.
- Crawford floored Postol twice in the fifth round and went on to win by the scores of 118-107, 117-108, and 118-107.
.....20 points for picking Crawford plus 4 points for picking him by decision.

Fight #2- Vacant WBO World Featherweight Title-
Oscar Valdez (WBO #1, WBA #2, Transnational #6, TTR #7, The Ring #8; 20-0, 18 KOs)
KO-2 2:18
Matias Carlos Adrian Rueda (WBO #2; 26-1, 23 KOs)
- Valdez floored Rueda twice in the second round.
.....10 points for picking Valdez plus 2 points for picking him by KO/TKO

Fight #3- Welterweight Bout-
Jose Benavidez, Jr. (WBA #2, WBC #18- both at 147; Transnational #4, WBO #13- both at 140; 25-0, 16 KOs)
Unan. Dec. 10
Francisco Santana (24-5-1, 12 KOs)
- Benavidez weighed in at 146 1/2; Santana at 148.
- The scores were 100-90, 96-94, and 98-92.
.....8 points for picking Benavidez pus 2 points for picking him by decision
Fight #4- WBO World Bantamweight Title-
Marlon Tapales (WBO #1, The Ring #9; 29-2, 12 KOs)
KO-11
Champion Pungluang Sor Singyu (Transnational #8, The Ring #8, TTR #9; 52-4, 35 KOs)
- Pungluang, whose birth name is Panya Uthok, floored mandatory challenger Tapales two times in round 5- both times with body shots.
- Tapales, badly hurt in the fifth round, recovered and decked the defending champion with a short right in the sixth.
- In the eleventh round, Tapales, after landing two lefts to the champ's body, ended the bout by dropping the physically spent Thai with a crushing left.
.....10 points for picking Tapales plus 2 points for picking him by KO/TKO

Post Reply