TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGE #9 FINAL STANDINGS

KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGE #9 FINAL STANDINGS

Post by KSTAT124 »

Nine of our 10 regular fights took place as did 2 of the substitute bouts. Actually, all 4 of the substitute bouts were held but two featured substitute opponents. Anyway, 30 points were available (we only needed one of the substitute matches). My week-leading 26 points brought me the Supplementary Challenge #9 "super championship". g1b6er15h took the "championship", WhyteHypeBG the "interim championship", and David and cyrustheoneandonly, although sitting out Week #15, finished with the "regional" and "local" championships respectively.

THE BREAKDOWN:

Fight #1- John Simpson TKO-10 Paul Truscott.....3 of us picked Simpson; I was the only one to pick him by KO/TKO
Fight #2- Luis Carlos Abregu KO-4 Diego Diaz Gallardo.....all 4 of us who played during Week #15 picked Abregu by KO
Fight #3- Akira Yaegashi UD 10 Junichiro Kaneda.....3 of us picked Yaegashi; g1b6er15h and I picked him by decision
Fight #4- Koki Kameda KO-5 Humberto Pool.....all 4 of us picked Kameda by KO/TKO
Fight #5- Austin Trout MD 11 Nilson Julio Tapia.....2 of us, WhyteHypeBG and I, picked Trout; neither of us picked him on points
Fight #6- Ricardo Nunez TKO-4 Timur Shailezov.....2 of us, treywayln and I, picked Nunez; we both picked him by KO/TKO
Fight #7- Alberto Mosquera TKO-4 Henry Aurad.....all 4 of us picked Mosquera by KO/TKO
Fight #8- Rafael Hernandez KO-1 Franklin Solis.....all 4 of us picked Hernandez by KO/TKO
Fight #9- SCRATCH- Nelson Linares vs. Charlie Jose Navarro- bout canceled; Linares is now scheduled to fight September 12 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico against an opponent yet to be announced
Fight #10- Ameth Diaz UD 7 Fernando Angulo.....none of us picked Diaz

Substitute Bout A- Timur Ibragimov UD 6 Alfred "Ice" Cole.....all 4 of us picked Ibragimov by decision
Substitute Bout B- SCRATCH- Andreas Gustafsson UD 4 substitute opponent Daniil Peretyatko
Substitute Bout C- SCRATCH- Attila Levin TKO-4 substitute opponent Adnan Buharulija
Substitute Bout D- Luis Andres Pineda Split Dec. Draw 8 Evans Quinn.....none of us picked the fight to end in a draw

WEEK #10 Adjustment:

BoxRec initially reported the result of Week #10's Fight #9 as David de la Mora UD 8 Christopher Martin; actually de la Mora UD 8 substitute opponent Benjamin Garcia- thus Fight #9 was a Scratch and Substitute Bout B (Demetrice King TKO-2 Bowie Tupou) had to be used instead- adjustments were not made Week #10 but were made below

FINAL STANDINGS:

(Points for the Week).....(Week #10 Adjustments).....Total Points

1. Super Champion: KSTAT124 (26).....(0,0).....307
2. Champion: g1b6er15h (20).....(0,0).....302
3. Interim Champion: WhyteHypeBG (19).....(-2, 0).....277
4. Regional Champion: David (-).....(-2, 0).....193
5. Local Champion: cyrustheoneandonly (-).....(-, -).....120
6. FightFanAL (-).....(-, -).....97
7. Quick Slick (-).....(-, -).....74
8. treywayln (20).....(-, -).....71
Last edited by KSTAT124 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
g1b6er15h
4 TTR & 8 TTR Supp. Challenge Titles
4 TTR & 8 TTR Supp. Challenge Titles

Post by g1b6er15h »

Congratulations KSTAT. Thanks again for another great challenge.
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

Thank you and you're welcome!
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Thanks again, KSTAT.

Maybe next time I will be able to get in on it from the start. :)
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

You're welcome. I'll give every one who participated in this Supplementary a "heads up" prior to starting the next one. It will be in a few weeks because we have some Superfights Challenge bouts coming up.

Return to “TTR Supplementary Challenge”