TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGE #5 FINAL STANDINGS

KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGE #5 FINAL STANDINGS

Post by KSTAT124 »

Coming into the week only 2 points away from the 200 point mark, I would have had to have had an absolutely horrendous week (sort of like the Mets' last 17 games) to not take 1st place. fravaor and g1b6er15h finished with the week's hightest totals, 23 points apiece but Quick Slick and I each finished with 22. That allowed me to maintain my lead over three-time Supplementary super champion g1b6er15h, who, if anyone didn't know, has also won two regular TTR super championships! Thus, I have won the TTR Supplementary Challenge for the second time (having also taken the first one).

This week we had 3 scratches- one fight was canceled and two took place with a last minute substitute filling in for one of the originally scheduled fighters.

THE BREAKDOWN:

Fight #1- Oscar Larios UD 12 Arturo Gomez.....all 6 of us who played picked Larios; 5 of you picked him by decision
Fight #2- Enrique Ornelas TKO-7 Norberto Bravo.....all 6 of us picked Ornelas by KO/TKO
Fight #3- Jesse Brinkley TKO-11 Otis Griffin.....5 of us picked Brinkley; two of us- fravaor and I- picked him by KO/TKO
Fight #4- Richard Gutierrez UD 10 Jose Varela.....4 of us picked Gutierez; 3 of us picked him by decision
Fight #5- SCRATCH- Miguel Espino vs. Jose Humberto Corral- canceled
Fight #6- SCRATCH- Roman "Rocky" Martinez TKO-3 substitute opponent Jose Anibal Cruz
Fight #7- William Gare TKO-4 Maselino Masoe.....only g1b6er15h picked Gare but he didn't pick him by KO/TKO
Fight #8- Tshifhiwa Munyai UD 12 Julio David Roque Ler.....5 of us picked Munyai; 3 of you picked him by decision
Fight #9- SCRATCH- Rob Calloway TKO-2 substitute opponent Matt Gockel
Fight #10- Kohei Ohba UD 10 Masayuki Mitani.....4 of us picked Ohba and picked him by decision
Substitute Fight A- Jeffrey Mathebula TKO-8 Yoshinori Miyata......4 of you picked Mathebula (note: a 5th picked Mathebula but his pick came in too late- the fight was already over and the result posted); only fravaor picked him by KO/TKO
Substitute Fight B- Alexander Alexeev TKO-3 Talmadge Griffis.....6 of us picked Alexeev; 5 of us picked him by KO/TKO
Substitute Fight C- Mlungisi Dlamini TKO-1 Jairo Moura dos Santos.....5 of us picked Dlamini; 3 of us picked him by KO/TKO

Not needed:
Substitue Fight D- Rustam Nugaev TKO-7 Jose Antonio Izquierdo.....only 2 of us- g1b6er15h and I- picked Nugaev; neither of us picked him by KO/TKO

THE STANDINGS:

(Points for the Week).....Total Points

1- SUPER CHAMPION: KSTAT124 (22).....220
2- CHAMPION: g1b6er15h (23).....211
3- INTERIM CHAMPION: cyrustheoneandonly (21).....158
4- (tie)- CO-REGIONAL CHAMPION: ceelowsback (13).....140
4- (tie)- CO-REGIONAL CHAMPION: the13r (-).....140
6- Quick Slick (22).....124
7- fravaor (23).....84

The TTR Supplementary Challenge will be on a brief hiatus. Besides the normal notice in the main forum, I will PM all the regulars, those who played this Challenge and those who played in the past on a somewhat regular basis, the week prior to the resumption of play!
g1b6er15h
4 TTR & 8 TTR Supp. Challenge Titles
4 TTR & 8 TTR Supp. Challenge Titles

Post by g1b6er15h »

Again congratulations and great job on the challenge.
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

g1b6er15h wrote:Again congratulations and great job on the challenge.
Thanks.
ceelowsback

Post by ceelowsback »

congrats Statking!!! although I still think I was robbed....
TEAM PLATANO POWER - CARIBBEAN CONNECTION

Return to “TTR Supplementary Challenge”