TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGE #20 FINAL STANDINGS

KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGE #20 FINAL STANDINGS

Post by KSTAT124 »

RESULTS and BREAKDOWN:

Fight #1- Toshiyuki Igarashi Unan. Tech. Dec. 9 Renren Tesorio.....all 4 of us picked Igarashi; none of us picked him by decision.....4/0
Fight #2- Ryosuke Iwasa KO-2 Rommy Wassar.....all 4 of us picked Iwasa to win by KO.....4/4
Fight #3- Jamie Conlan UD 10 Jose "Hollywood" Estrella.....all 4 of us picked Conlan; 3 of us picked him by decision.....4/3
Fight #4- Eamonn O'Kane Tech. Draw 4 Virgilijus Stapulionis.....none of us picked a draw.....0
Fight #5- Marco McCullough TKO-8 Dmitry Kirillov.....3 of us picked McCullough; none of us picked him by KO/TKO.....3/0
Fight #6- Andre Berto UD 10 Steve Upsher (Steve Upsher Chambers).....all 4 of us picked Berto; only one (DBO) picked him by decision.....4/1
Fight #7- Michael Perez UD 10 Jared Robinson.....all 4 of us picked Perez; only one (DBO) picked him by decision.....4/1
Fight #8- Juan Diaz UD 10 Carlos Cardenas.....all 4 of us picked Diaz; only one (DBO) picked him by decision.....4/1
Fight #9- Brad Solomon TKO-6 Freddy Hernandez.....all 4 of us picked Solomon by decision.....4/0
Fight #10- SCRATCH- Billy Wright KO-1 substitute opponent Julio Cuellar Cabrera
Fight #11- William Fernando Souza Bezerra vs. Francisco Marcelo Duarte Sobrinho- N/A
Fight #12- Mickey Roman TKO-3 Juan Jose Farias.....all four of us picked Roman by KO/TKO.....4/4
Fight #13- Zhanat Zhakiyanov KO-1 Gagi Edisherashvili.....all four of us picked Zhakiyanov; three of us picked him by KO/TKO.....4/3
Fight #14- Luis Ortiz TKO-1 Lateef Kayode.....three of us picked Ortiz; none of us picked him by KO/TKO.....3/0
Fight #15- Jesus Cuellar KO-2 Juan Manuel Lopez.....two of us (WillieB59, KSTAT124) picked Cuellar and we both picked him by KO/TKO.....2/2

FINAL STANDINGS:

Place- Player (Points for Week #13).....Total Points

1- Super Champion- KSTAT124 (29).....328
2- Champion- WillieB59 (29).....327
3- Interim Champon- DBO (27).....210
4- Regional Champion- TJB NY (22).....126
5- Local Champion- RASTA666 (-).....36

Based on the 13 fights used for Week #13:

KSTAT124- 12 winners; 5 correct methods of victory
WillieB59- 12 winners; 5 correct methods of victory
DBO- 11 winners; 5 correct methods of victory
TJB NY- 9 winners; 4 correct methods of victory
TJB NY

Re: TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGE #20 FINAL STANDINGS

Post by TJB NY »

Ken, Congratulations! I know you said you thought Bill should have won but you were out of first place only once during the whole tournament. You earned it, man! Of course, it didn't hurt that my brother played the way he did after it looked like he was going to win! But I have to congratulate Bill too- four straight times he's finished second. That's not too shabby! Good work, "Wiilie B"!!!

All of the challenges are growing on me. I'm looking forward this one's return next year!
WillieB59

Re: TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGE #20 FINAL STANDINGS

Post by WillieB59 »

Ken, I thank you for running this Challenge and great job winning it. (See what a good sport I am!)

It's probably best that the next one isn't until 2015. After Supp #18's "goulash" incident and this one's Week #12, I need a break!

Tom, four f'n' times- I'm like the Buffalo Bills!!!

Return to “TTR Supplementary Challenge”