Love this section already

Chosen controversial fights by our members scored by our TTR judges
fightfanatic1
TTR Donator II

Love this section already

Post by fightfanatic1 »

we can see how each other score fights and have ground to stand on when we say one person won vs the other and such. nice!!
It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
boxingfan1984

Post by boxingfan1984 »

I enjoy it. Its great.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Camacho/Rassario

Post by straycat »

Can request be put in for fights? I remember wacthing this one in the Co Co County Klinker and from what I remember Chapo got jobbed on this one.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
novakstep

Re: Camacho/Rassario

Post by novakstep »

straycat wrote:Can request be put in for fights? I remember wacthing this one in the Co Co County Klinker and from what I remember Chapo got jobbed on this one.
Great fight, I thought "El Chapo" won too, though it was close. The true outcome of that fight has been debated for years I'm led to believe, so yes, a thread for that fight would be a good idea.
straycat
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Re: Camacho/Rassario

Post by straycat »

novakstep wrote:
straycat wrote:Can request be put in for fights? I remember wacthing this one in the Co Co County Klinker and from what I remember Chapo got jobbed on this one.
Great fight, I thought "El Chapo" won too, though it was close. The true outcome of that fight has been debated for years I'm led to believe, so yes, a thread for that fight would be a good idea.
We'll maybe Astor can get a hold of the fight and get a pool of judges, it has been damn near 20 years but from what I remember Sr was doing alot of sissy shit flurries at the end of the last few rounds to try and steal em late..
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.

Return to “Controversial Fights Revisited by TTR judges”