Bradley - Chaves

Chosen controversial fights by our members scored by our TTR judges
TopNotch86

Bradley - Chaves

Post by TopNotch86 »

Personally had it 116-112 for Timmy. Julie ledermans card was not only a disgrace but literally makes me thjnk she was legitimately paid off
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
TopNotch86

Re: Bradley - Chaves

Post by TopNotch86 »

I'll rewarch it later and do a round by round but just wanted to post the thread to remind myself lol
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
gomez1012

Post by gomez1012 »

Bradley 12-0.
yoloswaggy911

Post by yoloswaggy911 »

Bradley won that fight. It was hard to find people who gave Chaves even 5 rounds
NoPropaganda 253

Post by NoPropaganda 253 »

TopNotch86 wrote:Personally had it 116-112 for Timmy. Julie ledermans card was not only a disgrace but literally makes me thjnk she was legitimately paid off
Prior to this fight I thought Lederman was one of the best in the business.

Chavez is either laying the argentine pipe or that old saying rings true: Everybody has their price.
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

I had it 117-111 Bradley. I have no problems with closer scores for Bradley, but a draw or Chaves win are unjustified in my opinion.

Overall I still consider Lederman one of the better high-profile judges, but she slipped up on this one.

Return to “Controversial Fights Revisited by TTR judges”