FeedBack

Vote The13thround Rankings for all weight classes
(current)
RASTA666

FeedBack

Post by RASTA666 »

(This thread was originally entitled "Kstat needs a feed back section lol.")

You do though. A place to air. Call it FeedBack.

K-man how about a board top 20 all-time or 10 and could you do me a favor and leave the term p4p out of it? Boards opinion on the history of a weight class. P4p as an after thought. Modern/ Original 8...???
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

Re: Kstat needs a feed back section lol

Post by KSTAT124 »

RASTA666 wrote:You do though. A place to air. Call it FeedBack.

K-man how about a board top 20 all-time* or 10 and could you do me a favor and leave the term p4p out of it? Boards opinion on the history of a weight class. P4p as an after thought. Modern/ Original 8...???

It's a good idea- the board all-time top 20. I think the board also wants a current "P4P" category. I'd keep track of it but I wouldn't submit an entry.

I'm still trying to get caught up with the ratings (the WBC, WBA, and WBO all released updates recently and Ring updates theirs a few times each month) and the results (I'm behind about 3 days worth although that should be rectified shortly).

Edit: *The idea came to fruition in 2009-2010. As a result, TTR's All-Time Top 20 appears in the Old School Fighters section. The thread is entitled, "TTR Project Completed- TTR's All-Time Top 20 plus":

http://www.the13thround.com/phpBB2/view ... hp?t=68713
Last edited by KSTAT124 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RASTA666

Re: Kstat needs a feed back section lol

Post by RASTA666 »

KSTAT124 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote:You do though. A place to air. Call it FeedBack.

K-man how about a board top 20 all-time or 10 and could you do me a favor and leave the term p4p out of it? Boards opinion on the history of a weight class. P4p as an after thought. Modern/ Original 8...???

It's a good idea- the board all-time top 20. I think the board also wants a current "P4P" category. I'd keep track of it but I wouldn't submit an entry.

I'm still trying to get caught up with the ratings (the WBC, WBA, and WBO all released updates recently and Ring updates theirs a few times each month) and the results (I'm behind about 3 days worth although that should be rectified shortly).

Your doing a great job. Yeah if the youngins want a p4p thats cool :wink: I'll keep my dis stain to myself lol
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
loseronriver

Post by loseronriver »

Agree with Rasta.. You are doin a GREAT JOB... It is amazing you can and are willing to keep up with not 1 but 2 full sections plus correct in other forums..

oh and for Rasta.. P4P IS THE P4P BEST SAYING!! :lol:

"I knew he didn't want the fight," Dawson said. "He keeps talking about Philly and being a gangster. He's no gangster. Gangsters don't quit. He's weak. He's a weak physically- and mentally-minded person. He has no power."
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

loseronriver wrote:Agree with Rasta.. You are doin a GREAT JOB... It is amazing you can and are willing to keep up with not 1 but 2 full sections plus correct in other forums..

oh and for Rasta.. P4P IS THE P4P BEST SAYING!! :lol:
Thanks.

As for P4P, I don't participate either, just keep track of it. It may be an "age" thing- RASTA's pushing 50 and I'm pushing 60!

Return to “TTR POSTERS RANKINGS (current)”