mayweather after dark ep 4-5 talks about being older.

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

show the contract.
WhyteHypeBG
TTR Suppl. Challenge #10 Super Champion

Post by WhyteHypeBG »

Walstan86 wrote:show the contract.
It won't matter. It could just be a copy that he decided to sign three days ago. Hell, I could print out a 'contract' right now and sign my name to it. Doesn't mean it ever went anywhere with his signature on it.

Call me cynical, but I wouldn't believe him even if he showed it.

Don't forget that Scrotes Day is April 30th!
Sing All Day, Drink and Sing All Night!
shadowboxing89

Post by shadowboxing89 »

WhyteHypeBG wrote:
It won't matter. It could just be a copy that he decided to sign three days ago. Hell, I could print out a 'contract' right now and sign my name to it. Doesn't mean it ever went anywhere with his signature on it.

your hate knows no bound
WhyteHypeBG

Post by WhyteHypeBG »

shadowboxing89 wrote:
WhyteHypeBG wrote:

your hate knows no bound
I didn't say anything about hating Mayweather, so that's a silly argument to make.

Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

WhyteHypeBG wrote:

He said he would show it (according to Barry). I myself don't care if it's fake. What I wanna see is the guy follow through with his stated intention. Be something other than always full of shit.
shadowboxing89

Post by shadowboxing89 »

WhyteHypeBG wrote:

lol, why show it. why mention it, i understand your argument, but cmon man. you should keep this in your head.
WhyteHypeBG

Post by WhyteHypeBG »

shadowboxing89 wrote:
WhyteHypeBG wrote:

lol, why show it. why mention it, i understand your argument, but cmon man. you should keep this in your head.
Because this is a fucking message board. You know, one where we come together to share ideas, thoughts, etc. I'll say this to you as well, because it bears repeating. If my posts inflict so much pain on your sense, then ignore them.

Otherwise, continue reading them. It really makes no difference to me. But you invited others thoughts into this thread by posting it. If you don't like the responses, then just ignore them. Don't perpetuate some silly argument that doesn't really exist outside of your own head.

Lastly, I didn't say I hated him (in my post), so you can stop making assumptions about who I do or do not approve of. I'd say the same exact shit if Manny fucking Pacquiao was spouting shit about his signed contract. It's bogus. If it was signed in teh first place, it would have been made public at the time of signature.

Thanks for playing.

shadowboxing89

Post by shadowboxing89 »

WhyteHypeBG wrote:
shadowboxing89 wrote:
WhyteHypeBG wrote: It won't matter. It could just be a copy that he decided to sign three days ago. Hell, I could print out a 'contract' right now and sign my name to it. Doesn't mean it ever went anywhere with his signature on it.

Because this is a fucking message board. You know, one where we come together to share ideas, thoughts, etc. I'll say this to you as well, because it bears repeating. If my posts inflict so much pain on your sense, then ignore them.

Otherwise, continue reading them. It really makes no difference to me. But you invited others thoughts into this thread by posting it. If you don't like the responses, then just ignore them. Don't perpetuate some silly argument that doesn't really exist outside of your own head.

Lastly, I didn't say I hated him (in my post), so you can stop making assumptions about who I do or do not approve of. I'd say the same exact shit if Manny fucking Pacquiao was spouting shit about his signed contract. It's bogus. If it was signed in the first place, it would have been made public at the time of signature.

Thanks for playing.
now your just overreacting :lol:

I wrote a sentence and you wrote two paragraphs, you can't take everything i say seriously, like you said this is a message board.

I'm sorry my comment was out of line.
PaulieJ'z

Post by PaulieJ'z »

Wish he could express himself a little better without all the stuterring and shit. With all his money he should take some speech lessons.
P.J
OLDMONGOOSE

Post by OLDMONGOOSE »

I was glad when he corrected himself when he said "worsest"
R.I.P. Scap
theVAMP
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ

Post by theVAMP »

Not sure why a signed contract isnt believable, as its a given.

He signed his contract that included no cut off...

Manny signed his contract the included a cut off...

its not an agreement until the same contact is signed by both...

And here we are today.
shadowboxing89

Post by shadowboxing89 »

OLDMONGOOSE wrote:I was glad when he corrected himself when he said "worsest"
:lol:
WhyteHypeBG

Post by WhyteHypeBG »

theVAMP wrote:Not sure why a signed contract isnt believable, as its a given.

He signed his contract that included no cut off...

Manny signed his contract the included a cut off...

its not an agreement until the same contact is signed by both...

And here we are today.
Well, my point is, each of the separately signed contracts is worthless. Only a contract with each of their signatures would actually be an enforceable contract. I stand by what I said, he would be holding up a piece of paper with his terms on it, with his signature. Nothing more, nothing less.

It reminds me of a scen in the movie Tommy Boy when Chris Farley says, "Hell, I could take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed... But at the end of the day, all I will have sold you is a guaranteed piece of shit."

Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

theVAMP wrote:He signed his contract that included no cut off...

Manny signed his contract the included a cut off....
You made that up. lol
Barry_BondsMVP

Post by Barry_BondsMVP »

Walstan, he did say on the first Pt, he would show the contract, so I'm waiting too lol
"Injustice, evil can’t be allowed to happen. If it happens close to you you must intervene. Sometimes you can only overcome evil with force. I always try to talk it over"

Fedor

theVAMP

Post by theVAMP »

Walstan86 wrote:
theVAMP wrote:He signed his contract that included no cut off...

Manny signed his contract the included a cut off....
You made that up. lol
Floyd just said he signed his end...

i guess you now take back what you said about this being true.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing ... id=4715684

I make up reality.
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

Not sure what that article proves. Sounded to me like your words were from someone who actually saw the two contracts and their terms. Here, I'll quote you what you said (like it was fact from your personal knowledge) : "He signed his contract that included no cut off... Manny signed his contract the included a cut off...."

So you saw the contracts? Didn't think so. Like I said, you're making shit up. But at least Floyd said he would show his contract. And if he doesn't, well... same old Floyd. How long do you think we'll have to wait? 2012?
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Is he going to provide footage of Manny refusing to sign this contract? :lol:

This is primary school shit.
theVAMP

Post by theVAMP »

Walstan86 wrote:Not sure what that article proves. Sounded to me like your words were from someone who actually saw the two contracts and their terms. Here, I'll quote you what you said (like it was fact from your personal knowledge) : "He signed his contract that included no cut off... Manny signed his contract the included a cut off...."

So you saw the contracts? Didn't think so. Like I said, you're making shit up. But at least Floyd said he would show his contract. And if he doesn't, well... same old Floyd. How long do you think we'll have to wait? 2012?
Dont need to see the contracts to take what was said and add it up.

Manny claimed he signed a contract... Floyd claimed he signed on....

Floyd wanted no cut off... Manny did...

How am i making it up, when im just repeating what they said?

Oddly enough you're only calling Floyd "same ol Floyd" but at the same time arguing that both are just blowing smoke.
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

theVAMP wrote:
Walstan86 wrote:Not sure what that article proves. Sounded to me like your words were from someone who actually saw the two contracts and their terms. Here, I'll quote you what you said (like it was fact from your personal knowledge) : "He signed his contract that included no cut off... Manny signed his contract the included a cut off...."

Dont need to see the contracts to take what was said and add it up.

Manny claimed he signed a contract... Floyd claimed he signed on....

Floyd wanted no cut off... Manny did...

How am i making it up, when im just repeating what they said?

Oddly enough you're only calling Floyd "same ol Floyd" but at the same time arguing that both are just blowing smoke.

lol. Ok. VAMP. Don't understand a fucken word you're saying, but ok. You win. :lol:
theVAMP

Post by theVAMP »

Play dumb enough, it becomes a habit...
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

theVAMP wrote:Play dumb enough, it becomes a habit...
Seriously man. You and RASTA are the hardest guys to figure out sometimes. But that's your charm. lol
Barry_BondsMVP

Post by Barry_BondsMVP »

Manny claims to signed a contract with a cut off date for testing, Floyd says he signed his contract with no cut off, not hard to figure out....it's all a fucking circus on both ends...

fuck them both right now lol
"Injustice, evil can’t be allowed to happen. If it happens close to you you must intervene. Sometimes you can only overcome evil with force. I always try to talk it over"

Fedor

athenian

Post by athenian »

Both sides are guilty, the difference is Manny is a boxer and is fighting. Is Floyd still a boxer? What's he doing? If he was knocking off guys, still in the game, I would be less harsh on him. It seems like all he wants is a Manny fight but wants it on his terms with testing. If he reiterated that, that'd be cool with me too. JUST TELL US WHAT YOU"RE DOING. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW? Why don't you just say this.

"The only fight out there for me is Manny, that's what the fans want and it's the biggest money fight out there. But I suspect he's cheating and all I'm asking is for him to take the tests. I want to fight him, but I want the conditions to be fair. Does he?"

END OF STORY. He could win over a lot of people if he does that. But, he remains a child and is handling this like a dick. His popularity has declined meanwhile Manny's has gone through the roof. Manny is winning this right now. No doubt. Floyd has not handled this the right way if you ask me. Arum hasn't either, but again, manny is still fighting, making loot, and so is Arum.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”