CANELO ALVAREZ stopped ROCKY FIELDING in 3

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
5_burowz

Re: Canelo imposes 10 lb. rehydration limit on Fielding

Post by 5_burowz »

Canvas wrote:
5_burowz wrote:Goddamn what a fucking baby...signs the biggest sports deal ever and he's whining about rehydration clauses.
Hearn has already indicated that it will fall into Fielding's normal weight anyway. It will be a non factor.

Now you want to talk about a bitch move, look no further than Amir Khan. Fought his last fight at a 150 lb catchweight. Walks around at 175 pounds and struggles to make 147 at this point. Forcing Brook to hurt himself boiling down to 147 AND imposing a rehydration clause. That is a bitch move.

And it doesn't surprise me in the least. Khan has always been petrified of Brook.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

Canvas wrote:
5_burowz wrote:Goddamn what a fucking baby...signs the biggest sports deal ever and he's whining about rehydration clauses.
Hearn has already indicated that it will fall into Fielding's normal weight anyway. It will be a non factor.

Now you want to talk about a bitch move, look no further than Amir Khan. Fought his last fight at a 150 lb catchweight. Walks around at 175 pounds and struggles to make 147 at this point. Forcing Brook to hurt himself boiling down to 147 AND imposing a rehydration clause. That is a bitch move.
Who last fought at that catchweight?
Canvas

Post by Canvas »

TheSickness316 wrote:
Khan did. It was against LeGrecco or whatever his name is, so two fights ago, not last fight. I misspoke. But he fought LeGrecco at a 150 catchweight early this year and then his last fight he barely made 147. They had to hold the blanket out so he could strip naked at the weigh in. He blows up between fights.

Khan is using the weight as an excuse for being ktfo by Canelo, so he is insisting he is a welter even though he has trouble making weight at this stage of his life. Brook can't make 147 safely anymore and Khan knows it. Last I read was Brook agreed to 147 but Khan comes back with a rehydration clause too.

There is no reason for Khan/Brook not to happen at 154, or even a catchweight somewhere between 147 and 154.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

Canvas wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
Khan did. It was against LeGrecco or whatever his name is, so two fights ago, not last fight. I misspoke. But he fought LeGrecco at a 150 catchweight early this year and then his last fight he barely made 147. They had to hold the blanket out so he could strip naked at the weigh in. He blows up between fights.

Khan is using the weight as an excuse for being ktfo by Canelo, so he is insisting he is a welter even though he has trouble making weight at this stage of his life. Brook can't make 147 safely anymore and Khan knows it. Last I read was Brook agreed to 147 but Khan comes back with a rehydration clause too.

There is no reason for Khan/Brook not to happen at 154, or even a catchweight somewhere between 147 and 154.
Okay. Because I was going to say I looked it up and neither of them fought a catchweight fight in their last fight.
Canvas

Post by Canvas »

yeah I messed up on Khan's tune ups this year. I was thinking it was the last one, but it was actually two fights ago. My mistake sorry about that. But my sentiment remains the same. He barely can make the weight himself and he knows Brook can't. Brook gives in on the weight and Khan comes back with a rehydration clause.

So Brook hurting himself to make weight is not enough....now he can't fully hydrate after making weight. That's Khan for you.
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Post by Primetyme199 »

Canelo and others keep doing it because their opponents allow it. All it takes is to say no, but they won’t because they want the money. Canelo is the A side, everyone knows that but he went to Fielding not the other way around. If he said no then it’s all on Canelo. All it takes for this shit to stop is the other fighters saying no. I know it won’t happen, because once again it all comes down to the money they can get for fighting Canelo.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
KiNg_DaDdY_2o9

Post by KiNg_DaDdY_2o9 »

Prime...the voice of reason.

There's no such thing as imposing anything on anyone. A grown man being dictated to like a little B****? All he had to say is no and tell Canelo to fuck off, but money trumps all and being the A-side has it's perks. Anyone who says they wouldn't want to be the A-side and enjoy advantageous perks, beneficial scoring, and the lion's share of the purse, is either lying, stupid, or both.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

And that Daddy is why Boxing is not like other sports. It allows shady promoters to dictate terms that are unequal. Fielding is basically giving up an advantage to get the fight. So basically DLH is just exploiting people. Your a fan of a dirt bag. Princess gets his way again.....lol. Boxing slowly losing credibility due to DLH and The PED Princess.
On fight night Canelo weighed 177 pound and GGG weighed 168.2. But Canelo says the fight for his 160 pound belt must be at 155 pounds. She should just give her belt to GGG now and move on.
KiNg_DaDdY_2o9

Post by KiNg_DaDdY_2o9 »

Princess gets his way. Lol, oohh what an insult. You know what you're actually saying, you fool. You're actually inadvertently calling Canelo a boss. A shot caller. Bosses call shots. What they say goes. Of course he gets what he wants, because he gots the juice like that. You say princess gets what he wants like that's an insult. Lol, that's the ultimate compliment, you buffoon.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

Of course Princess is a boss.....lol She knew that she was putting PEDs in hier system. That muscular body that sprang up at of nowhere did not come from tacos. Lol Princess knows that the judges are bribed too. SHe never looks shocked at their scoring. Even when a judge gave her a draw from the Floyd fight. Princess gets to have his gloves stacked. Even when the commission banned her for six months she knew nothing would happen. The amount of corruption goes deep.m and on many levels. Joshua is no fool by refusing to fight here.

The good news guys like you give your hard earned money to have your fake champion rob a win from a better fighter.

I understand people look away so they can a slice of the corruption but boxing is losing the last of its credibility

They should make another Rocky movie and put DLH in it and title it the payoff.
On fight night Canelo weighed 177 pound and GGG weighed 168.2. But Canelo says the fight for his 160 pound belt must be at 155 pounds. She should just give her belt to GGG now and move on.
Bulldog

Re: Canelo's imposes 10 lb. rehydration limit on Fielding

Post by Bulldog »

TheSickness316 wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
gino7799 wrote:Princess gets what princess wants! I really must say this guy sure is a baby, don’t move up if you can’t handle it. Remember when princess made his own weight division at 155. Lol
Would that be like Mannys 144 division ?
And your point of bringing up Manny in a discussion that has nothing to do with him does what exactly?
I was talking to gino and referencing what he said, mind your own business.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

Bulldog wrote:
If you want me to mind my business then send him that post in a private message and not on a public forum.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

TheSickness316 wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
If you want me to mind my business then send him that post in a private message and not on a public forum.
Oh so you make the rules.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

Bulldog wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
Oh so you make the rules.
You're the one trying to make rules telling me to mind my own business. All I'm saying is if you don't want me to say anything or anyone else saying anything (which by the way I'm waiting for you to say shit to Canvas since he said something to you about your idiotifc post also) then the way you do that is by sending Gino a private message. It's just simple logic.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

TheSickness316 wrote:

You're the one trying to make rules telling me to mind my own business. All I'm saying is if you don't want me to say anything or anyone else saying anything (which by the way I'm waiting for you to say shit to Canvas since he said something to you about your idiotifc post also) then the way you do that is by sending Gino a private message. It's just simple logic.
Point is I asked Gino a question and youre the retard sticking your nose in telling me that I cant, you couldnt even see the connection between what he said and what I asked him.

Go take your meds.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

Bulldog wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:

Point is I asked Gino a question and youre the retard sticking your nose in telling me that I cant, you couldnt even see the connection between what he said and what I asked him.

Go take your meds.
The point is you posted on a public forum. You want privacy and no one else to comment, send him the message privately. But I'm dealing with a bitch like you who is so thin skinned that you have to go to your usual shit of name calling because you have nothing else going for you. Keep talking like that and eventually your owner will put you back in your kennel where you belong.

And I'm still waiting for you to call Canvas out for calling you a troll since you hate so much when someone says anything that you say it supposed to be someone minding their own business.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

TheSickness316 wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:

Go take your meds.
The point is you posted on a public forum. You want privacy and no one else to comment, send him the message privately. But I'm dealing with a bitch like you who is so thin skinned that you have to go to your usual shit of name calling because you have nothing else going for you. Keep talking like that and eventually your owner will put you back in your kennel where you belong.

And I'm still waiting for you to call Canvas out for calling you a troll since you hate so much when someone says anything that you say it supposed to be someone minding their own business.
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Alvarez vs Fielding Face off

Post by marciano1952 »

One of the Bigger size differences i can recall at this level.....Also a serious Skill Difference...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
Tocsin

Re: Alvarez vs Fielding Face off

Post by Tocsin »

Despite being listed at 5'9 much of the time Canelo looked shorter than Floyd and Khan. I imagine he'll be going after the body.

Imagine what he'd look like next to Callum Smith

the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Callum is a beast and the future.
empanek
President Of Broner Nation

Post by empanek »

I'm a bit out of the loop these days. Saw the huge size difference... but I have to assume Fielding has little to no chance at winning?
ZTidn2dBYbY
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

empanek wrote:I'm a bit out of the loop these days. Saw the huge size difference... but I have to assume Fielding has little to no chance at winning?
he isnt on the same level Skill Wise....

“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
NoPropaganda 253

Post by NoPropaganda 253 »

empanek wrote:I'm a bit out of the loop these days. Saw the huge size difference... but I have to assume Fielding has little to no chance at winning?
You would be correct. Fielding holds the Participation Trophy of "titles" which is the angle the fight was made, I assume, along with Fielding being British.

He's tall and Canelo is 5'9'' was best. That's as good as it gets for intrigue. Next to zero buzz for this as it should be.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

No need for this fight to take place. Just hand over the belts already. Rocky does not have the power to KO Canelo and DLH already took care of the judges. Rocky could win all 12 rounds and still lose this fight.
lurkyshaka
TTR Challenge #1 & 2 Champion
TTR Challenge #1 & 2 Champion

Post by lurkyshaka »

Fielding is better than Alvarez's team obviously think. That is a massive size advantage to be giving away. Fielding isn't an elite fighter, but he's a solid operator. The loss to Callum Smith has fooled a lot of people into thinking he's shit.

I think the fight is sort of pointless in regards Alvarez's plans....because he's not a super middle and has no intention of facing the best man at the weight.

But its a golden opportunity for Fielding. He'll be paid well and he has to take some confidence from facing an opponent he literally dwarfs. Just the size differential alone will pose Alvarez a few questions. I'll be impressed if he simply walks through Rocky and just blasts him out. I don't expect it to be the cakewalk many do. Alvarez is not that good and Fielding is not that bad.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”