Canelo's Television Future To Be Decided Soon

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
TheSickness316

Re: Canelo's Television Future To Be Decided Soon

Post by TheSickness316 »

gino7799 wrote:Tell that to Cynithia Ross who scored a win for Bradley over Pac and a draw for Canelo against Floyd then she retired never having to work again.
Was she ever convicted of corruption?
lurkyshaka
TTR Challenge #1 & 2 Champion

Post by lurkyshaka »

Primetyme199 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:
Primetyme199 wrote:I have a serious question for the people that think GBP has pull like is being inferred.

Is the Commission telling the judges who to score for?
Is GBP paying off the judges?
Is GBP paying off the Commission?
If none of these what is your reasoning?
I think it is possible that GB is paying off judges....but its not necessarily wads of cash. Nice hotel rooms, food, expenses, etc....maybe just a knowledge that if you look after Oscar's fighters you'll get 'looked' after yourself.

Haven't really considered the commission as a whole, but I think that is less likely. Too risky that someone would expose it.
The Commission gives the judges the hotel rooms the promoters have nothing to do with that.
If you think the judges would take any money and jeopardize their judging license in their home state and the rest of the world, especially as you said not wads of cash, I think your mistaken. Hell depending on their regular job they could be fired for the unethical behavior of being bribed. Not worth it to take anything like you have mentioned. The promoters and judges don’t decide which fights they’ll work, they get assigned by the commission.
So what do you offer as a reason for the consistently bullshit scorecards we see in Las Vegas?
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
gino7799 wrote:Tell that to Cynithia Ross who scored a win for Bradley over Pac and a draw for Canelo against Floyd then she retired never having to work again.
That means nothing.......

How many unsolved murders happen every year.
By your logic there were no 'killers' despite their being plenty of people who wound up dead.
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

Primetyme199 wrote:They have everything to lose by taking a bribe. No official does the job for the money, they do it because they love the sport. They would be banned from working again and as I said earlier they could be fired from their real job for corruption.
I'm not saying GB is bribing anyone or anything like that, but, as a general question, why do you think questionable judging so overwhelmingly benefits the house/money fighter? It happens pretty much everywhere, not just Vegas.

A B-side gift is extremely rare....
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
That means nothing.......

How many unsolved murders happen every year.
By your logic there were no 'killers' despite their being plenty of people who wound up dead.
It means everything based on Gino's reply to Prime. I'd suggest you actually try to read what was said so you can actually understand.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

Tocsin wrote:
Primetyme199 wrote:They have everything to lose by taking a bribe. No official does the job for the money, they do it because they love the sport. They would be banned from working again and as I said earlier they could be fired from their real job for corruption.
I'm not saying GB is bribing anyone or anything like that, but, as a general question, why do you think questionable judging so overwhelmingly benefits the house/money fighter? It happens pretty much everywhere, not just Vegas.

Follow the money, the house fighter brings in the money.

For example Holyfield vs Lenox Lewis 1, Holyfield connect 130 punches vs Lenox 348. However, Judge Jean Williams felt Holyfield won and scored it 115 to 113. Another judge gave it a draw and the fight was ruled a draw.

I am sure nothing shady happened...just another controversial decision lol
On fight night Canelo weighed 177 pound and GGG weighed 168.2. But Canelo says the fight for his 160 pound belt must be at 155 pounds. She should just give her belt to GGG now and move on.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

Since Canelo is fighting at 168, I would like to try to get Ward to come back and fight him. I think Ward will outbox him all 12 rounds. I just want to see the look on Wards face when they give Canelo the fight or rule it a draw...lol

Then I get to see guys like Daddy jump on here and explain how the judges got it right and how history will always count Canelo as the winner.

Then he will call people a “broad” and tell them to stop crying...lol
Last edited by gino7799 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
On fight night Canelo weighed 177 pound and GGG weighed 168.2. But Canelo says the fight for his 160 pound belt must be at 155 pounds. She should just give her belt to GGG now and move on.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
It means everything based on Gino's reply to Prime. I'd suggest you actually try to read what was said so you can actually understand.
You really aren't the full shilling.
Last edited by lurkyshaka on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

gino7799 wrote:
Tocsin wrote:

Follow the money, the house fighter brings in the money.

For example Holyfield vs Lenox Lewis 1, Holyfield connect 130 punches vs Lenox 348. However, Judge Jean Williams felt Holyfield won and scored it 115 to 113. Another judge gave it a draw and the fight was ruled a draw.

I am sure nothing shady happened...just another controversial decision lol
Think about your logic for a minute... You brought up Cynthia Ross. You say she scored the fight for Bradley in the 1st fight with Manny and gave Canelo a draw against Floyd. Tell me, in those 2 fights, who was the fighter that was the money fighter. On top of that, looking at Canelo and Floyd, since you think Oscar paid her off, how stupid must Oscar be if all he could get was a draw and not pay off the other judges too? I mean, you are the same person who thinks Oscar paid off the judge in the 1st GGG vs. Canelo fight that scored it for GGG.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

On the Floyd fight Oscar knew the fight would be too controversial if Floyd got completely robbed. DLH just wanted Canelo to get respect so he needed only judge to give it a draw. Since Floyd won all 12 rounds the other 2 judges were wrong as well.

Boxing fans saw Floyd win all 12, however Canelo fans were satisfied with the split decision...lol
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

gino7799 wrote:On the Floyd fight Oscar knew the fight would be too controversial if Floyd got completely robbed. DLH just wanted Canelo to get respect so he needed only judge to give it a draw. Since Floyd won all 12 rounds the other 2 judges were wrong as well.

Boxing fans saw Floyd win all 12, however Canelo fans were satisfied with the split decision...lol
What respect? What respect does he get?

You're literally scrapping for anything because I just killed your whole argument.
Last edited by TheSickness316 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

gino7799 wrote:On the Floyd fight Oscar knew the fight would be too controversial if Floyd got completely robbed. DLH just wanted Canelo to get respect so he needed only judge to give it a draw.
Yeah exactly.....a level card gave Alvarez something he could build from going forward, whereas a truthful account of what actually happened(which was he got outclassed and meekly gave up actually trying to win from disturbingly early on) doesn't exactly show him in a good light.

But a MD on paper makes it seem like it was close and he was in the fight.

GB is utterly corrupt....only have to look at the way that Oscar conducts himself out of the ring to know he's as sleazy as they come.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
gino7799 wrote:On the Floyd fight Oscar knew the fight would be too controversial if Floyd got completely robbed. DLH just wanted Canelo to get respect so he needed only judge to give it a draw. Since Floyd won all 12 rounds the other 2 judges were wrong as well.

You're literally scrapping for anything because I just killed your whole argument.
But you haven't though.....you implied that just because a judge didn't get convicted of corruption means it wasn't true.

By your retarded logic I suppose JFK didn't get killed because nobody got caught :roll:
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:

But you haven't though.....you implied that just because a judge didn't get convicted of corruption means it wasn't true.

By your retarded logic I suppose JFK didn't get killed because nobody got caught :roll:
You really are a fucking moron. I never said it wasn't true. I just poked a hole through Gino's troll logic. Clearly you didn't even bother to read Prime's post that Gino put that response to. But I understand, when it kills your bullshit logic you just ignore it.
KiNg_DaDdY_2o9

Post by KiNg_DaDdY_2o9 »

Gino doesn't understand boxing. He doesn't even watch fights. He just logs on here and reads the results and goes with the most popular opinion. He doesn't even know the difference between a majority, split, or unanimous decison.

He's jealous of anyone who makes something of themselves in life because he never did. If he would have applied himself to doing something productive instead of wasting years of his life trolling message boards, maybe the bum would have made something of his life instead of being a jealous internet troll.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
You really are a fucking moron. I never said it wasn't true. I just poked a hole through Gino's troll logic. Clearly you didn't even bother to read Prime's post that Gino put that response to. But I understand, when it kills your bullshit logic you just ignore it.
Calm down you anal little fool....you poked a hole through jack shit. You just talk in circles and constantly look to bicker. And then you have the gall to call someone else a troll. You were riding Ortiz hard last week, this week its Alvarez....whose next you sad little nob jockey :roll:
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
Calm down you anal little fool....you poked a hole through jack shit. You just talk in circles and constantly look to bicker. And then you have the gall to call someone else a troll. You were riding Ortiz hard last week, this week its Alvarez....whose next you sad little nob jockey :roll:
Says the person who rides all the UK fighters.

Gino is trolling. Says people in the US doesn't know who Canelo is though his last 3 fights each did 1 million+ PPV buys, but then says Canelo is the money fighter. Bashes Canelo and Oscar but says he bets money on them to win. Does the same bullshit as you bringing up Vegas with his upcoming fight even though the fight is happening on the other side of the fucking country. That is trolling.

And I'm not defending Alvarez on anything. If you've ever bothered to read anything I have said about Canelo before you would know that, but that would mean actually taking time out of your day to read something other than a post where I have a different opinion than yours. I'm calling a spade a spade. Just like when I called Gino out for the shit he kept saying how Floyd was ducking Manny for 5 years, but the moment it looked like the fight was going to happen, he started complaining how much bigger Floyd is body size wise compared to Manny. And then there's you. Thinking Oscar has all this pull but won't flat out say Fielding needs a knockout to win because if it goes to the judges Canelo won't lose. Trying to convince people that the BBBC has jurisdiction over a fighter who is going to be fighting in another fucking country. And God forbid anyone said anything that went against you. Say all I want to do is fucking bicker, but you're the 1st who wants to throw insults, because it's all you can ever truly say. It's not surprisning though since according to you the only people with actual courage are those who have stepped in a boxing ring.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

KiNg_DaDdY_2o9 wrote:Gino doesn't understand boxing. He doesn't even watch fights. He just logs on here and reads the results and goes with the most popular opinion. He doesn't even know the difference between a majority, split, or unanimous decison.

He's jealous of anyone who makes something of themselves in life because he never did. If he would have applied himself to doing something productive instead of wasting years of his life trolling message boards, maybe the bum would have made something of his life instead of being a jealous internet troll.
Lol....hello Daddy you must really love Canelo you take it so personal..it’s ok.lol...by the way I understand exactly how boxing works and so do you. It’s a business first and foremost. You just keep giving your money to Canelo and DLH so that your corrupt champion can stay a fake champ. Because the minute you and the rest of you lemmings lay off the giving out your money. Then Canelo will lose...lol and a new popular guy will be the champ. Lol

So get to work Daddy keep feeding the princess. That broad needs your money..lol sucker
Last edited by gino7799 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
Says the person who rides all the UK fighters.

Gino is trolling. Says people in the US doesn't know who Canelo is though his last 3 fights each did 1 million+ PPV buys, but then says Canelo is the money fighter. Bashes Canelo and Oscar but says he bets money on them to win. Does the same bullshit as you bringing up Vegas with his upcoming fight even though the fight is happening on the other side of the fucking country. That is trolling.

And I'm not defending Alvarez on anything. If you've ever bothered to read anything I have said about Canelo before you would know that, but that would mean actually taking time out of your day to read something other than a post where I have a different opinion than yours. I'm calling a spade a spade. Just like when I called Gino out for the shit he kept saying how Floyd was ducking Manny for 5 years, but the moment it looked like the fight was going to happen, he started complaining how much bigger Floyd is body size wise compared to Manny. And then there's you. Thinking Oscar has all this pull but won't flat out say Fielding needs a knockout to win because if it goes to the judges Canelo won't lose. Trying to convince people that the BBBC has jurisdiction over a fighter who is going to be fighting in another fucking country. And God forbid anyone said anything that went against you. Say all I want to do is fucking bicker, but you're the 1st who wants to throw insults, because it's all you can ever truly say. It's not surprisning though since according to you the only people with actual courage are those who have stepped in a boxing ring.
Fucking hell......I'm beginning to think you are a female suffering with terrible PMS. Is that your 'Sickness' :lol:
But main thing is do you feel better now......or would you like some chocolate, hot water bottle or perhaps a bunch of flowers??

Gino is right....Floyd did duck Manny for years, he didn't want to know when Manny was destroying everybody. He only got interested after Manny had clearly regressed. That fight could have happened years prior, but Floyd stalled it for nearly half a decade till he was ultra confident he'd prevail. And he was and is naturally physically bigger than Pac....that's just a fact.

I have no issue saying that Fielding needs a KO or to basically beat the living shit out of Alvarez to leave with his title. He absolutely could not win a close decision. Nobody can over Alvarez.

The BBBC do have jurisdiction over Saunders. He's a license holder with them and isn't banned by them. There is nothing stopping him from fighting whenever he wants as far as the BBBC is concerned. Again these are the facts.

But look don't be getting yourself all upset now....just calm yourself down and go have a nice hot bath with plenty of bubbles. Then put your fluffy slippers on and have a face mask or something :)
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
Fucking hell......I'm beginning to think you are a female suffering with terrible PMS. Is that your 'Sickness' :lol:
But main thing is do you feel better now......or would you like some chocolate, hot water bottle or perhaps a bunch of flowers??

Gino is right....Floyd did duck Manny for years, he didn't want to know when Manny was destroying everybody. He only got interested after Manny had clearly regressed. That fight could have happened years prior, but Floyd stalled it for nearly half a decade till he was ultra confident he'd prevail. And he was and is naturally physically bigger than Pac....that's just a fact.

I have no issue saying that Fielding needs a KO or to basically beat the living shit out of Alvarez to leave with his title. He absolutely could not win a close decision. Nobody can over Alvarez.

The BBBC do have jurisdiction over Saunders. He's a license holder with them and isn't banned by them. There is nothing stopping him from fighting whenever he wants as far as the BBBC is concerned. Again these are the facts.

But look don't be getting yourself all upset now....just calm yourself down and go have a nice hot bath with plenty of bubbles. Then put your fluffy slippers on and have a face mask or something :)
Reading comprehension is something you must haves skipped. I guess all that nasal stuff Saunders took seeped through his skin and you came in contact with it when you were kissing his ass. You want to say Floyd is naturally bigger, but the fact that I clearly pointed and no surprise at all since you chose to ignore it, is for 5 years of saying Floyd was ducking Manny, he never once mentioned the size difference between the two of them. Never once did he say and it was only when he saw that the fight was actually going to happen that he decided to bring up their size difference. But you're too delusional since you are on Gino's side to even acknowledge that. But it is your way.

You do have an issue saying he needs a KO over Alvarez to win since I said if you believe that then you should say it before. You of course refused.

BBBC has no jurisdiction when it comes to a fighter fighting in another country. Saunders doesn't need a license with the BBBC to fight in the US or Mexico or whatever country BBBC doesn't have jurisdiction in. But again, you're too delusional to realize that.

And I like how you skipped over the whole thing about Gino saying people in the US don't know who Canelo is. Answering that will make you have to admit Gino is trolling. But you intentionally stayed away from that.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

In all fairness Sick, I clarified that statement by pointing out that Canelo is not mainstream here. Maybe In Mexico he is but he is not here. Ask ten average Americans who is Canelo the odds of any of them knowing slim.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:

Reading comprehension is something you must haves skipped. I guess all that nasal stuff Saunders took seeped through his skin and you came in contact with it when you were kissing his ass. You want to say Floyd is naturally bigger, but the fact that I clearly pointed and no surprise at all since you chose to ignore it, is for 5 years of saying Floyd was ducking Manny, he never once mentioned the size difference between the two of them. Never once did he say and it was only when he saw that the fight was actually going to happen that he decided to bring up their size difference. But you're too delusional since you are on Gino's side to even acknowledge that. But it is your way.

You do have an issue saying he needs a KO over Alvarez to win since I said if you believe that then you should say it before. You of course refused.

BBBC has no jurisdiction when it comes to a fighter fighting in another country. Saunders doesn't need a license with the BBBC to fight in the US or Mexico or whatever country BBBC doesn't have jurisdiction in. But again, you're too delusional to realize that.

And I like how you skipped over the whole thing about Gino saying people in the US don't know who Canelo is. Answering that will make you have to admit Gino is trolling. But you intentionally stayed away from that.
You okay there hun? A nice cup of chamomile tea might help, but it'll be over in a few days. So go light your candles and relax you little bitch :D
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

gino7799 wrote:In all fairness Sick, I clarified that statement by pointing out that Canelo is not mainstream here. Maybe In Mexico he is but he is not here. Ask ten average Americans who is Canelo the odds of any of them knowing slim.
What part of his last 3 fights have each done 1million+ PPV buys here in the US? What part of he was just in a national commercial with Tecate that was shown here in this country? You want to say odds are those average 10 Americans don't know Canelo? I can say odds are those people don't watch boxing and have no clue the sport even exists.

You also ignore the fact of the big number he did with Floyd. Over 2 million buys. It was the 2nd biggest fight of all time when it originally happened. This is also in between Floyd vs. Guerrero and Floyd's 2 fights with Maidana all doing undrer 1 million buys.
Last edited by TheSickness316 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:

You okay there hun? A nice cup of chamomile tea might help, but it'll be over in a few days. So go light your candles and relax you little bitch :D
That roid rage from Saunders nasal crap must really be full blown for you right now. I mean especially since you have no actual response to what I said. I get it though, you can't handle the actual truth.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

TheSickness316 wrote:
gino7799 wrote:In all fairness Sick, I clarified that statement by pointing out that Canelo is not mainstream here. Maybe In Mexico he is but he is not here. Ask ten average Americans who is Canelo the odds of any of them knowing slim.
What part of his last 3 fights have each done 1million+ PPV buys here in the US? What part of he was just in a national commercial with Tecate that was shown here in this country? You want to say odds are those average 10 Americans don't know Canelo? I can say odds are those people don't watch boxing and have no clue the sport even exists.

You also ignore the fact of the big number he did with Floyd. Over 2 million buys. It was the 2nd biggest fight of all time when it originally happened. This is also in between Floyd vs. Guerrero and Floyd's 2 fights with Maidana all doing undrer 1 million buys.
Non boxing fans recognize Tyson, DLH, Floyd...Canelo sells to his demographic. He is not mainstream, the average joe does not know who he is. He can sell a lot because he comes from a nation that has a large boxing following but few people to root for these days. So they kind of have to root for the ped cheater/tainted judges/fake champion.
Last edited by gino7799 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”