Canelo's Television Future To Be Decided Soon

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
TheSickness316

Re: Canelo's Television Future To Be Decided Soon

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
I do 'think' that there is a very good chance that Oscar's reach goes beyond Vegas, but I 'know' that corruption is definitely at play in Vegas....there's the difference.
You're starting to go into Gino territory. You're mentioninng Vegas for a fight being done in New York City. If you truly think Oscar has that much pull, mentioning Vegas is you pigeonholding yourself when you should just flatout say Fieldning's only chance to win is by knocking him out. Just keep mentioning Vegas, Vegas, Vegas. Well, the fight isn't being done in fucking Vegas. But if you want to get on that pedestal and really think Oscar has that much pull (which by the way I'm not saying he does or doesn't) then mentioning Vegas does nothing. Just flat out say Canelo can only be beaten by knockout.
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Post by Primetyme199 »

I have a serious question for the people that think GBP has pull like is being inferred.

Is the Commission telling the judges who to score for?
Is GBP paying off the judges?
Is GBP paying off the Commission?
If none of these what is your reasoning?
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
jeff_lacy_ko

Post by jeff_lacy_ko »

Superstars get preferential treatment in EVERY sport. Boxing is no different. Life isnt fair and neither are sports
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

Last night the Dodgers lost to the Brewers 7 to 2.

Had this been a DLH promotion the judges would have given the Dodgers the decision in a hard fought game and they would go to the World Series. But it would be good for baseball according to Daddy because the dodgers have a bigger fan base and they would make more money with ratings and selling promotion apparel.

How wonderful the world would be if all sports were prompted by DLH....lol
On fight night Canelo weighed 177 pound and GGG weighed 168.2. But Canelo says the fight for his 160 pound belt must be at 155 pounds. She should just give her belt to GGG now and move on.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

gino7799 wrote:Last night the Dodgers lost to the Brewers 7 to 2.

Had this been a DLH promotion the judges would have given the Dodgers the decision in a hard fought game and they would go to the World Series. But it would be good for baseball according to Daddy because the dodgers have a bigger fan base and they would make more money with ratings and selling promotion apparel.

How wonderful the world would be if all sports were prompted by DLH....lol
You're really grasping for anything.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

I heard that Rosie Ruiz is now an inspirational speaker at the Canelo camp and has given him the blueprint on how to win!

She is one of the most accomplished athletes of our time, what she accomplished in Boston was amazing, keep up the hard work DLH and Canelo you are both an inspiration to all Athletes.....lol
On fight night Canelo weighed 177 pound and GGG weighed 168.2. But Canelo says the fight for his 160 pound belt must be at 155 pounds. She should just give her belt to GGG now and move on.
lurkyshaka
TTR Challenge #1 & 2 Champion

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:
I do 'think' that there is a very good chance that Oscar's reach goes beyond Vegas, but I 'know' that corruption is definitely at play in Vegas....there's the difference.
You're starting to go into Gino territory. You're mentioninng Vegas for a fight being done in New York City. If you truly think Oscar has that much pull, mentioning Vegas is you pigeonholding yourself when you should just flatout say Fieldning's only chance to win is by knocking him out. Just keep mentioning Vegas, Vegas, Vegas. Well, the fight isn't being done in fucking Vegas. But if you want to get on that pedestal and really think Oscar has that much pull (which by the way I'm not saying he does or doesn't) then mentioning Vegas does nothing. Just flat out say Canelo can only be beaten by knockout.
What part of this aren't you getting?

I have no doubt that some form of corruption happens with GB/Vegas.

I'm not sure of the scale of corruption that GB may exert in other states.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

Primetyme199 wrote:I have a serious question for the people that think GBP has pull like is being inferred.

I think it is possible that GB is paying off judges....but its not necessarily wads of cash. Nice hotel rooms, food, expenses, etc....maybe just a knowledge that if you look after Oscar's fighters you'll get 'looked' after yourself.

Haven't really considered the commission as a whole, but I think that is less likely. Too risky that someone would expose it.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:
What part of this aren't you getting?

I have no doubt that some form of corruption happens with GB/Vegas.

I'm not sure of the scale of corruption that GB may exert in other states.
If you weren't sure they you wouldn't have any fears that he does. You already have your preconceived notion that he does otherwise you wouldn't have said you fear that he does.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
If you weren't sure they you wouldn't have any fears that he does. You already have your preconceived notion that he does otherwise you wouldn't have said you fear that he does.
Fucking hell.....talk about splitting hairs :lol:

I am suspicious of GB, and I think Alvarez is shown clear favour by judges to an alarming degree. And it's not exactly a controversial viewpoint, as I'm hardly the only person who thinks something is amiss with the judging in Alvarez fights.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:

I am suspicious of GB, and I think Alvarez is shown clear favour by judges to an alarming degree. And it's not exactly a controversial viewpoint, as I'm hardly the only person who thinks something is amiss with the judging in Alvarez fights.
It's not splitting hairs when it's you just hedging your bets.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:

It's not splitting hairs when it's you just hedging your bets.
What the hell are you on about......I've not hedged my bets at all.

I don't understand what you find so hard to comprehend. I've made my opinion crystal clear.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
What the hell are you on about......I've not hedged my bets at all.

I don't understand what you find so hard to comprehend. I've made my opinion crystal clear.
You say you fear Oscar has all this pull yet keep bringing up Vegas though the fight isn't anywhere near and won't flat out say Fielding can only win by knockout. If you truly believe Oscar has all of this pull, no need to keep mentioning Vegas.
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
Primetyme199 wrote:I have a serious question for the people that think GBP has pull like is being inferred.

I think it is possible that GB is paying off judges....but its not necessarily wads of cash. Nice hotel rooms, food, expenses, etc....maybe just a knowledge that if you look after Oscar's fighters you'll get 'looked' after yourself.

Haven't really considered the commission as a whole, but I think that is less likely. Too risky that someone would expose it.
The Commission gives the judges the hotel rooms the promoters have nothing to do with that.
If you think the judges would take any money and jeopardize their judging license in their home state and the rest of the world, especially as you said not wads of cash, I think your mistaken. Hell depending on their regular job they could be fired for the unethical behavior of being bribed. Not worth it to take anything like you have mentioned. The promoters and judges don’t decide which fights they’ll work, they get assigned by the commission.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

The judges earned less than $5,000 to officiate the GGG vs Canelo fight. While the boxers and promoters and Vegas received tens of millions. The judges are announced in advance. If you think no one can taint them Prime you are very mistaken. The system is designed so they can be tainted that is why they never reformed it after all these years. The system is broken by design.
Last edited by gino7799 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

gino7799 wrote:The judges earned less than $5,000 to officiate the GGG vs Canelo fight. While the boxers and promoters and Vegas received tens of millions. The judges are announced in advance. If you think no one can taint them Prime you are very mistaken. The system is designed so they can be tainted that is why they never reformed it after all these years.
You're so desperate to say shit that you have to say fighters and promoters make millions while then judges make 5k.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

Actually they made less than $4,000 for the GGG vs Canelo fitst fight and around $5000 for the second. So they are very bribable.
Last edited by gino7799 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

gino7799 wrote:Actually they made less than $4,000 for the GGG vs Canelo fitst fight and around 5000 for the second I just edited it.
Are the people paying for the PPV and paying for tickets to these fights there to see the judges?
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

Well Sick I guess you looked it up and found out that the payments are correct. So they really have very little to lose by not being bribed. I doubt anyone pays to see the judges Sick, your point is?
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

gino7799 wrote:Well Sick I guess you looked it up and found out that the payments are correct. So they really have very little to lose by not being bribed. I doubt anyone pays to see the judges Sick, your point is?
I didn't look anything up. My point is you bringing up their pay compared to fighters and promoters is bullshit.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

Actually it’s not because the bigger salaries are doing the bribing. They get paid garbage, they have nothing to lose to not take the bribe. The promoter picks them and pays them and their names are announced in advance. They are also made up of people who never boxed in yet they are in trusted to judge. The system is designed to be shady. That’s why Canelo is designed to never lose. Can you imagine if other sports followed this model. Lol
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

gino7799 wrote:Actually it’s not because the bigger salaries are doing the bribing. They get paid garbage, they have nothing to lose to not take the bribe. The promoter picks them and pays them and their names are announced in advance. They are also made up of people who never boxed in yet they are in trusted to judge. The system is designed to be shady. That’s why Canelo is designed to never lose. Can you imagine if other sports followed this model. Lol
It is bullshit. You going to tell me every referee and umpire in all other sports have professional experience in the games they officiate? The officials and referees are then just as likely to take said bribes, so why not get them involved? I mean, they hold a bigger role than the judges anyway. But you talk all this corruption, why don't you do something about it then? Or if you don't and this is so appalling to you, just stop watching the sport completely.
gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

I will just stop watching DLH promoted fights. Since he seems to be the main offender.
Last edited by gino7799 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

They have everything to lose by taking a bribe. No official does the job for the money, they do it because they love the sport. They would be banned from working again and as I said earlier they could be fired from their real job for corruption.

gino7799

Post by gino7799 »

Tell that to Cynithia Ross who scored a win for Bradley over Pac and a draw for Canelo against Floyd then she retired never having to work again.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”