IYO WHO WON?? FURY or WILDER

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.

WHO WON?

You may select 1 option

View results

TopNotch86

IYO WHO WON?? FURY or WILDER

Post by TopNotch86 »

I'm hearing Wilder and Fury almost have a deal in place for a December fight. Biggest fight in the HW division after joshua chose to run and hide. could be a good one if fury gets himself into shape. he has plenty of time to do so
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
TopNotch86

Re: Wilder vs Tyson Fury Close to being done

Post by TopNotch86 »

wilder working hard to shed the fabled "he doesnt fight anyone" label with his recent opponent selection
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

i doubt it happens...
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
lurkyshaka
TTR Challenge #1 & 2 Champion

Post by lurkyshaka »

I'd love it to happen.....but I think its very unlikely. Wilder does more talking than actual fighting.
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

marciano1952 wrote:i doubt it happens...
Canvas

Post by Canvas »

This would be a good main event for the Special Olypmics
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:I'd love it to happen.....but I think its very unlikely. Wilder does more talking than actual fighting.
Wilder? Don't you mean Fury?
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:I'd love it to happen.....but I think its very unlikely. Wilder does more talking than actual fighting.
Fury made his comeback and is fighting again very soon....meanwhile Wilder has no fights scheduled.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
Fury made his comeback and is fighting again very soon....meanwhile Wilder has no fights scheduled.
But one guy hasn't sat out for nearly 3 years with a retirement while the other has.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Fury/Warren cornering Joshua for a huge payday if it happens
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
But one guy hasn't sat out for nearly 3 years with a retirement while the other has.
And....who gives a fuck?
chef97

Post by chef97 »

Here's hoping for a double KTFO.... :)
Chef
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
And....who gives a fuck?
Clearly you do when you want to say one talks more than he fights. And based on your response I clearly hit a nerve.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

AJ could of been fighting Wilder but Hearn instead has gone on record as wanting to see Wilder fight Chisora or AJ leftover Whyte :roll:
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
And....who gives a fuck?
Clearly you do when you want to say one talks more than he fights. And based on your response I clearly hit a nerve.
I don't want to say....I just said. Wilder has a history of talking about big fights but not taking them.....FACT.

Both Fury and Joshua have taken big fights, have gambled to further their careers. Fury went to Germany to dethrone Klitschko. Joshua took on a Klitschko looking for redemption and also went straight into a unification with the unbeaten Parker.

Upto yet Wilder has NEVER been prepared to do anything approaching what Fury and Joshua have done......FACT.
straycat
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

Well if you want a fact Wilder inked a deal to fight Pevotkin 1st, I'm sure you remember that lil scenario.
The Ortiz fight was also a no go the 1st time around. You also remember that one. Ortiz is with out a doubt more dangerous than anybody AJ has fought.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

straycat wrote:Well if you want a fact Wilder inked a deal to fight Pevotkin 1st, I'm sure you remember that lil scenario.
The Ortiz fight was also a no go the 1st time around. You also remember that one. Ortiz is with out a doubt more dangerous than anybody AJ has fought.
Ortiz might be in your opinion more dangerous than anyone Joshua has faced.....but he's never won a world title, has served several drugs bans, and is old as fuck. Yes he was beating hell out of Wilder till Wilder found the punches to snatch victory from what the jaws of what looked an incoming defeat....but I'd say that says more about Wilder's shortcomings than it proves Ortiz is the monster you now seem to think he is. I wonder if you were knocking one off over Ortiz with such gusto prior to him giving Wilder merry hell?? I think not but Ortiz is all you can hang you hat on now eh! :roll:

Facts remain that Wilder has no more than 2 notable wins, whilst Joshua has several....like it or not, its the truth.
TopNotch86

Post by TopNotch86 »

straycat wrote:Well if you want a fact Wilder inked a deal to fight Pevotkin 1st, I'm sure you remember that lil scenario.
hes also ignoring the fact that joshua made one of the worst ducks in recent history when he backed out of fighting wilder even after all of his outlandish demands were met
TopNotch86

Post by TopNotch86 »

"I'll fight you but i want this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this!" - Joshua
"ok fine you can have all that" - Wilder
"oh... well uhhh im busy fighting povetkin now" - Joshua
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
I don't want to say....I just said. Wilder has a history of talking about big fights but not taking them.....FACT.

Both Fury and Joshua have taken big fights, have gambled to further their careers. Fury went to Germany to dethrone Klitschko. Joshua took on a Klitschko looking for redemption and also went straight into a unification with the unbeaten Parker.

Upto yet Wilder has NEVER been prepared to do anything approaching what Fury and Joshua have done......FACT.
You literally said a fighter who retired for nearly 3 years has done more fighting than who has actually been active.

And of course you bring up Joshua even though he wasn't even mentioned by me. You're just grasping t straws because you know what you said is bullshit and instead of manning up and admitting you're wrong you have to try to double down with your nonsense.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:

You literally said a fighter who retired for nearly 3 years has done more fighting than who has actually been active.

And of course you bring up Joshua even though he wasn't even mentioned by me. You're just grasping t straws because you know what you said is bullshit and instead of manning up and admitting you're wrong you have to try to double down with your nonsense.
As previously pointed out Fury fought recently and has a fight scheduled very shortly.....Wilder fought at the beginning of the year and has fought nobody since and has no fights scheduled. Fury being inactive for 3 years is irrelevant when talking about the present situation. so I don't know why you'd bring that up....well actually I do, you're aimlessly spinning your wheels cus you've borne a bit of a grudge against me ever since I pointed out Manny Pac could have fought a higher ranked opponent than Jeff Horn. Get over it dickhead, you were incorrect then, you're incorrect now.....so jog on with your petty nonsense.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

lurkyshaka wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:

As previously pointed out Fury fought recently and has a fight scheduled very shortly.....Wilder fought at the beginning of the year and has fought nobody since and has no fights scheduled. Fury being inactive for 3 years is irrelevant when talking about the present situation. so I don't know why you'd bring that up....well actually I do, you're aimlessly spinning your wheels cus you've borne a bit of a grudge against me ever since I pointed out Manny Pac could have fought a higher ranked opponent than Jeff Horn. Get over it dickhead, you were incorrect then, you're incorrect now.....so jog on with your petty nonsense.
Bringing up the Manny and Horn situation? You really are showing how pathetic you truly are. Keep typing in circles. And look at the pathetic coward going to his name calling because he has nothing else to go with. Poor little lurky… I should feel sorry for you considering how pathetic and how much of a coward you are. You bring up Joshua who has nothing to even do with this and want to intentionally ignore someone being retired for nearly 3 years because it fits your narrative. Get off your high horse.
Mayz
TTR Contributor

Post by Mayz »

Did anyone actually watch Fury's last fight?

0% he steps into the ring with anyone with a pulse for another 3 or 4 fights.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ8IZ3iW_UM&t=4m43s
HAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol:

'You know why Deontay Wilder sucks? Let me break it down for his bumboys, fanboys and internet fans that like sucking him off. AJ loses. He was so over the moon, so happy. Dude they was offering you more than $100m to fight him! You made 4-5m to fight Ortiz bruv! Are you stupid? Are you fucking stupid?!' - Dillian Whyte

'Eddie Hearn has almost single-handedly helped raise the profile of boxing in the U.S.' - Kevin Iole
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

TheSickness316 wrote:
Bringing up the Manny and Horn situation? You really are showing how pathetic you truly are. Keep typing in circles. And look at the pathetic coward going to his name calling because he has nothing else to go with. Poor little lurky… I should feel sorry for you considering how pathetic and how much of a coward you are. You bring up Joshua who has nothing to even do with this and want to intentionally ignore someone being retired for nearly 3 years because it fits your narrative. Get off your high horse.
A coward because I point out what a petty little cunt you are.....quite clearly 'Mannygate' is still a touchy subject, what a pissa :lol:

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”