about two weeks ago. quarter pounder,fries, and a drink
Bizkit

Post by Bizkit »

Ha...

Last night

Big Mac, Fries, Sweet tea.
Underweartaker

Post by Underweartaker »

I went to visit a buddy in Manchester about 2 months ago, and was desperate for something to eat. I think I had a McTasty burger. I honest to God hate McDonalds, and avoid it 98% of the time. I have absolutely no desire to eat there at all.
davidashley

Post by davidashley »

couple weeks ago, big mac meal, supersized fries and sprite
"Sooner or later, 69 will be in your face." - Al Michaels
mekane
Donator & Superfights Challenge #2, 4 & 7 Champion
Donator & Superfights Challenge #2, 4 & 7 Champion

Post by mekane »

last weekend, got a breakfast meal, mcbaconbuiscuit or something, with hasbrown and orange juice. great meal!
3Mosquitoes
TTR Superfights Challenge #4 Co-Champion
TTR Superfights Challenge #4 Co-Champion

Post by 3Mosquitoes »

It's been months for me. I love McDonald's though! LOL. Always feel like shit after. I usually get a HUGE FUCKIN COKE, a crispy chicken sandwich and large fries.

When my wife is out and about, I like throwing my boys in the van, heading for the drive-through, and get a McLunch. I become sort of a hero then ... if only until the last fry is eaten.
Erison

Post by Erison »

About two years ago, I was stoned and a girl bought like 10 apple pies. And I get sick of being that guy. Always having to explain why I'm "too good" for fast food.

So two years. But before that apple pie it'd been like 3. Super Size Me changed my life.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
Banks187

Post by Banks187 »

stenchasaurous wrote:I haven't had it in a year or so I think. When I did, it was on a dare and I ate 10 McGriddles.
dustpan7 wrote:If this is true I am going to london on a boat, to bitch slap Haye. Then I am going to knee him in his robin Egg Size Balls. and when I get home I will Erase him from my myspace.
Banks187

Post by Banks187 »

Erison wrote:About two years ago, I was stoned and a girl bought like 10 apple pies. And I get sick of being that guy. Always having to explain why I'm "too good" for fast food.

So two years. But before that apple pie it'd been like 3. Super Size Me changed my life.
Why? Were you planning on eating nothing but McDonald's?
dustpan7 wrote:If this is true I am going to london on a boat, to bitch slap Haye. Then I am going to knee him in his robin Egg Size Balls. and when I get home I will Erase him from my myspace.
Erison

Post by Erison »

Banks187 wrote:
Erison wrote:About two years ago, I was stoned and a girl bought like 10 apple pies. And I get sick of being that guy. Always having to explain why I'm "too good" for fast food.

No, but I can eat just about any other food 3 times a day and not nearly kill myself.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
Banks187

Post by Banks187 »

Erison wrote:
Banks187 wrote:

No, but I can eat just about any other food 3 times a day and not nearly kill myself.
It's not going to kill you if you eat it every once in awhile.
WarBoxing

Post by WarBoxing »

Couple of months ago.

Double Quarter-pounder meal. Super-sized.
"I'm no WarBoxing" - Erison
USMILMAN
TTR SuperFights Challenge #5 Champion

Post by USMILMAN »

Last week.

Double QP'r, add mayo. Supersized. Dr. Pepper.
Erison

Post by Erison »

Banks187 wrote:
Erison wrote:
Banks187 wrote: Why? Were you planning on eating nothing but McDonald's?
Thats like saying a little bit of poision once in awhile wont kill you, so eh. I think we poison ourselves often enough with drugs, alcohol, snack foods. Why dump that shit on top of it?

Then add in the odd facts that they hide from you. Like that the salads have more sugar in them than the large sodas. It's not just unhealthy food. It's like mega corporation that scientifically engineers food to make you buy it and buy it often.

Morgan Spurlock literally became addicted to it in Super Size Me. I can eat at the local bistro 3 times a day, I may gain a few pounds. But I wont be chemically addicted.
Last edited by Erison on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
Banks187

Post by Banks187 »

Erison wrote:
Banks187 wrote:
Erison wrote: No, but I can eat just about any other food 3 times a day and not nearly kill myself.
Thats like saying a little bit of poision once in awhile wont kill you, so eh. I think we poison ourselves often enough with drugs, alcohol, snack foods. Why dump that shit on top of it?

The add in the odd facts that they hide from you. Like that the salads have more sugar in them than the large sodas. It's not just unhealthy food. It's like mega corporation that scientifically engineers food to make you buy it and buy it often.

Morgan Spurlock literally became addicted to it in Super Size Me. I can eat at the local bistro 3 times a day, I maye gain a few pounds. But I wont be chemically addicted.
Damn, you really are a hippie.
USMILMAN

Post by USMILMAN »

regulardude wrote:
USMILMAN wrote:Last week.

Double QP'r, add mayo. Supersized. Dr. Pepper.
That's what I'm screamin'.

Double Quarter Pounder, w/ cheese. Oooohwee.
And you CAN'T have a burger without some mayo on it!

Woo Woo!
Erison

Post by Erison »

Banks187 wrote:
Erison wrote:
Banks187 wrote: It's not going to kill you if you eat it every once in awhile.

The add in the odd facts that they hide from you. Like that the salads have more sugar in them than the large sodas. It's not just unhealthy food. It's like mega corporation that scientifically engineers food to make you buy it and buy it often.

Morgan Spurlock literally became addicted to it in Super Size Me. I can eat at the local bistro 3 times a day, I maye gain a few pounds. But I wont be chemically addicted.
Damn, you really are a hippie.
:lol: To the core.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
Erison

Post by Erison »

regulardude wrote:
Erison wrote:
Banks187 wrote: Why? Were you planning on eating nothing but McDonald's?
Yeh but I bet you blow lines and do other drugs that put a comparable, if not worse, strain on your heart.
When I skip the Big Mac, I reward myself with a few doses of acid, :lol:

It's a trade.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
USMILMAN

Post by USMILMAN »

Erison wrote:
regulardude wrote:
Erison wrote: No, but I can eat just about any other food 3 times a day and not nearly kill myself.
Yeh but I bet you blow lines and do other drugs that put a comparable, if not worse, strain on your heart.

It's a trade.
Ahhhhhhh,

trip down memory lane. Good times.
Bizkit

Post by Bizkit »

3Mosquitoes wrote:It's been months for me. I love McDonald's though! LOL. Always feel like shit after. I usually get a HUGE FUCKIN COKE, a crispy chicken sandwich and large fries.

When my wife is out and about, I like throwing my boys in the van, heading for the drive-through, and get a McLunch. I become sort of a hero then ... if only until the last fry is eaten.

Someone's showing their age.
Bizkit

Post by Bizkit »

stenchasaurous wrote:I haven't had it in a year or so I think. When I did, it was on a dare and I ate 10 McGriddles.
Thats why youre such a fatass stench!
Underweartaker

Post by Underweartaker »

I guarantee you in 30 years Erison will be voting republican, complaining about how kids have no discipline anymore, whilst chugging down on a KFC bargain bucket with a Dodge Caliber in his driveway.
Erison

Post by Erison »

Underweartaker wrote:I guarantee you in 30 years Erison will be voting republican, complaining about how kids have no discipline anymore, whilst chugging down on a KFC bargain bucket with a Dodge Caliber in his driveway.
God I hope not!

Didnt one of the Roosevelt's say a 20 year old conservative has no heart, but a 50 year old liberal has no brain.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
Erison

Post by Erison »

regulardude wrote:
Erison wrote:
regulardude wrote: Yeh but I bet you blow lines and do other drugs that put a comparable, if not worse, strain on your heart.

It's a trade.
Fair enough. :lol: And I didn't mean to pretend to know what you do in terms of drugs, or even if you do a lot of them. Was just presuming. Didn't mean to offend.
No offense taken. It's all recreational to me. I dont even smoke weed daily. And when the time comes to actually buy drugs, I usually dont know who to call. It's one guy leads to another then another guy. That said, I've at least tried most things.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
WarBoxing

Post by WarBoxing »

Erison wrote:
Underweartaker wrote:I guarantee you in 30 years Erison will be voting republican, complaining about how kids have no discipline anymore, whilst chugging down on a KFC bargain bucket with a Dodge Caliber in his driveway.
God I hope not!

Didnt one of the Roosevelt's say a 20 year old conservative has no heart, but a 50 year old liberal has no brain.
I believe that was Winston Churchhill.

I'm close to agreeing with the first part.
"I'm no WarBoxing" - Erison

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”